Appologies if this is offensive....from a 15 yr old...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love high school basketball and it's always been my favorite. I do watch UK some if they're playing a quality team, don't like those 50 point blow-outs. I watch Pikeville, Eastern, Morehead and Georgetown if they're televised. Don't watch any of the rest--no interest at all.

We all know how I feel about basketball....:D I am counting the days down too. I keep up with alot of teams, players and coaches all across the state. Also keep up with our players from Ky that has gone on to the next level. I love watching national high school/prep teams on TV when they are broadcasted especially if UK or UofL is interested. On nights that our team isn't playing I will search the web to see if I can listen to a game. I can talk basketball anytime....just ask my friends...:lol:

I love high school basketball and it's always been my favorite. I do watch UK some if they're playing a quality team, don't like those 50 point blow-outs. I watch Pikeville, Eastern, Morehead and Georgetown if they're televised. Don't watch any of the rest--no interest at all.

There's something to be said for small-college basketball in the Commonwealth. I love small college towns and there's some pretty daggone good ball played there. We try to get to all of Georgetown's home games; and every once in a while mcdaughter sings the National Anthem; so a double bonus for us.

However, pigskin season isn't over yet. Coming from Maryland, football was always my first love (well, that and Patricia Griffith, who once sent me a valentine card inscribed "Ture Love". Patricia wasn't the best speller in the world.)