Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrelle Pryor Drafted Today

Featured Replies

He was the only player selected in the Supp draft.

He can tell his kids he was the first player drafted in the NFL supplemental draft.

I had no idea he was that fast. No shock that Al fell in love with his speed just like many others during his tenure. If the suspension holds up it can't be good for his development at any position. The Raiders are the Bengals with a few Lombardi's in their trophy case.

I think there is a big difference between "potential" and "physical capabilities"; Pryor has the later of the two. His decision making and lack of accuracy never gave me much of an indicator that he could ever translate in to an NFL caliber QB.

 

I don't disagree. I have my doubts about Pryor as well and would have hated to see my team pick him. But, if Cam Newton goes #1 overall, its hard for me to fault taking a shot on Pryor in the third round.

Presently the Raiders have Jason Campbell, Kyle "I should have been a" Boeller, and Trent Edwards. I wonder if Pryor even in the mix for a QB position?

Edited by bugatti

Russell? JaMarcus Russell? I thought he was gone from Oakland.

Russell? JaMarcus Russell? I thought he was gone from Oakland.
He is. I have no idea what you are even talking about?

 

:D

He is. I have no idea what you are even talking about?

 

:D

 

:thumb:

 

I thought you were making some joke that I didn't get. :D

  • Author

TP says he got a 22.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.