Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville Job Open?

Featured Replies

Any word on this position?

Coach Bottoms is going to get this position I would think. Great hire for Boyle

Coach Bottoms is going to get this position I would think. Great hire for Boyle

 

Freudian slip?!

Is it official?

Not for sure that it is a done deal, I know that he was 90% sure he was wanting and going to take the position. This late in the game getting a coach like Ronnie is a homerun for Danville. It would make that district rivalries even more interesting :)

Any new updates?

  • Author
Any new updates?

 

Haven't heard anything other than Clifford Berry may be a candidate. That would make Berry, Ronnie Bottoms and Derek Springate the only names I have heard mentioned with this job. If I hear anything, I'll post it.

Haven't heard anything other than Clifford Berry may be a candidate. That would make Berry, Ronnie Bottoms and Derek Springate the only names I have heard mentioned with this job. If I hear anything, I'll post it.

 

Clifford has been an assistant at Danville for a couple years, correct?

 

Also, have they filled Yates teaching position or are they just using a long-term sub? That could factor into who they hire.

  • Author
Clifford has been an assistant at Danville for a couple years, correct?

 

Also, have they filled Yates teaching position or are they just using a long-term sub? That could factor into who they hire.

 

 

I am not sure on both of your questions. I believe Coach Mason is one of the PE teachers. I am unsure of her workload.

 

As for Berry I hadn't heard of him until last Friday.

The players have said that they were told it was a former NBA player? Some noticed him in the building I dont know how true this to be of course. I know Coach Bottoms talked with them, he was told he would know in a couple weeks??

  • Author
Clifford has been an assistant at Danville for a couple years, correct?

 

Also, have they filled Yates teaching position or are they just using a long-term sub? That could factor into who they hire.

 

I was told Berry has helped the team out but is not officially an Assistant Coach.

  • Author
The players have said that they were told it was a former NBA player? Some noticed him in the building I dont know how true this to be of course. I know Coach Bottoms talked with them, he was told he would know in a couple weeks??

 

I asked someone fairly close to the situation and they hadn't heard anything new. I'll ask about the NBA player tomorrow.

I was told Berry has helped the team out but is not officially an Assistant Coach.

 

Makes sense. He was on the bench during the district tournament but was not there where Danville and Garrard met earlier in the season. Must have been more of a volunteer type situation.

He was on the staff. Not a volunteer. He was finishing his teaching certfication and had class on those nights.

Why has high school basketball taken a down turn in Boyle County?

 

It seems that both Danville and Boyle County have been down for the last few years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.