Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville Job Open?

Featured Replies

I was just informed that Danville Head Coach Matthew Yates resigned last night. I was also told that former Boyle County Ronnie Bottoms is unofficially at the top of the list. Can anyone confirm or deny?

PP, what happened to Yates?

  • Author

I heard he resigned and was moving to Frankfort to be near his wife or something to that effect. I am thinking he may put in for the Frankfort job if that is the case.

I just talked with Coach Yates last week.I knew he was selling his house but I had no ideal he was moving out of town.He even talked to me about helping him do some filming this season.:idunno:

Good luck to Coach Yates at Frankfort.He was always cool with me!:thumb:

Do you think Bottoms wants to coach again, and are there any other candidates?

Do you think Bottoms wants to coach again, and are there any other candidates?

 

I don't know what Yates' teaching status was, but I would think it might be hard to hire a teacher/coach at this time. They might have to go with a paraprofessional like Ronnie Bottoms.

  • Author
He teaches P.E

 

I believe Yates taught P.E. also.......

Would Derek Springate be interested in this position?

  • Author
Would Derek Springate be interested in this position?

 

He is in the area.......

Coach Bottoms has his own business and does not teach so that would be convenient for Danville. Coach Springate does teach PE and could fill that spot for Yates.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.