Nice read in the summer for fast pitch softball

ABC2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of tourney's do the Aces play? I have been to most the bigger showcases in the midwest and south and now at nationals and have not seen them. Do they play a college exposure schedule or do they just play in local tourney's in ky?

What kind of tourney's do the Aces play? I have been to most the bigger showcases in the midwest and south and now at nationals and have not seen them. Do they play a college exposure schedule or do they just play in local tourney's in ky?
Doubt you will see them at those showcases. Patty is just trying to build her program. The Smith girl needs to be playing on a team that will get her seen.

Doubt you will see them at those showcases. Patty is just trying to build her program. The Smith girl needs to be playing on a team that will get her seen.

Agreed, would be hard time playing at the next level on that team..

Yes Patty and Steve are working on building there program I would agree with that and it works. The girls got better every week. They played in a showcase in Toledo and Columbus. Smith is already getting her looks and will keep getting them. Patty and Steve do a nice of that. The point of playing summer ball s to play a lot of games and learn.

Yes Patty and Steve are working on building there program I would agree with that and it works. The girls got better every week. They played in a showcase in Toledo and Columbus. Smith is already getting her looks and will keep getting them. Patty and Steve do a nice of that. The point of playing summer ball s to play a lot of games and learn.

At 16U the point of summer ball is to be seen by colleges. If you are looking to build a program start with a 10U team. Glad to see more teams popping up in NKY but the goal should to be getting these girls seen by colleges. Hopefully it works out for the girls.

At 16U the point of summer ball is to be seen by colleges. If you are looking to build a program start with a 10U team. Glad to see more teams popping up in NKY but the goal should to be getting these girls seen by colleges. Hopefully it works out for the girls.

Agree with you on all types of levels and thats why my daughter who is not a Ryle kid is on that team. They get seen by a lot college coaches and also learn a lot during the summer.

Agree with you on all types of levels and thats why my daughter who is not a Ryle kid is on that team. They get seen by a lot college coaches and also learn a lot during the summer.

Best of luck to you and the team. Hopefully they all find a nice place to play after HS, and if they are lucky get a little money to help the parents out as well.

How many NKY girls who graduated this past spring signed scholarship papers at D1, D2, or NAIA where athletic scholarship money was involved?

I know the Straley girl is walking on at UL. Others?

Allie Conner from HHS signed with NKU and NOT as a walk on.

Ah you are right-sorry. Don't recall others-the pitcher Miller for Brossart??

I believe NCC's pitcher (D. Hausfiled sp?) and Brossart's catcher (Lindsay Griffin) are also going to Mt St Joe.