Simon Kenton Midnight Madness Football Practice Sunday Night!

uk#1fan

Guest Birdflu
If anyone wants to get a sneak peak at SK they will have practice Sunday night at midnight. I guess that is when they can finally put the pads on can't wait to watch SK dominate this season!

With the heat the way it is, they may have to have every practice at midnight.

This is a good idea. As long as there aren't any curfew laws. This couldn't happen at some schools.

Yea, I guess if you live in communist China it would be a problem. Kids under adult supervision can be out after curfews anywhere in America.

Yea, I guess if you live in communist China it would be a problem. Kids under adult supervision can be out after curfews anywhere in America.

No, I meant students coming to watch or support the team. I know some people whose kids were leaving a dance after midnight from a certain school in St. Mathews who had to pay a fine because their kids were driving home without an adult even though they had their license.

Powell ran the ball real good scored twice. He had a couple long runs. Mills and Stephens looked awesoome at TE they both had son nice catches. The new wideouts looked good to. Both QBs looked good I think Kuntz and Pinkleton will split time at QB.