Breaking Bad Season 4

formerkywrestler

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just started watching it. AMC has been showing all the previous episodes from like 2 to 5 AM every night. I'm DVRing them all, and my wife and I have watched about 5 or 6 episodes. He just went and got his 50K from Tuco by causing the explosion in his room.

Good show. I hope to be caught up within 2-3 weeks.

I've just started watching it. AMC has been showing all the previous episodes from like 2 to 5 AM every night. I'm DVRing them all, and my wife and I have watched about 5 or 6 episodes. He just went and got his 50K from Tuco by causing the explosion in his room.

Good show. I hope to be caught up within 2-3 weeks.

I always thought the show seemed kind of stupid but then actually started watching within the past few weeks late at night like 5wide mentioned and I've been watching almost every night now when I get home from work.

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

I thought it was very interesting to see the fall out from last week. I always get a kick out of seeing Walter actually trying to initiate violence on his own, but as usual it was to no avail. Pretty funny how naive he can be at times to think he could walk right up to Gus's house and there wouldn't be any protection.

But the real meat of the episode was Jesse's desire to not be alone where I'm sure the consequences of him shooting Gale are impossible to live with. Was almost heart-breaking to watch the last scene where he couldn't bear to be alone and then him against the speakers...

Couple of quick thoughts on the other characters. Poor Marie is in a living hell and I'm not sure Hank will get over the desire to shut her out. Interesting to see that like Walter, Skylar isn't quite as big and bad as she thinks she is. Finally, loved that Saul was already attempting to make money off of the plane crash (Walter seems to find all kinds of ways to help his business).

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

I thought it was very interesting to see the fall out from last week. I always get a kick out of seeing Walter actually trying to initiate violence on his own, but as usual it was to no avail. Pretty funny how naive he can be at times to think he could walk right up to Gus's house and there wouldn't be any protection.

But the real meat of the episode was Jesse's desire to not be alone where I'm sure the consequences of him shooting Gale are impossible to live with. Was almost heart-breaking to watch the last scene where he couldn't bear to be alone and then him against the speakers...

Couple of quick thoughts on the other characters. Poor Marie is in a living hell and I'm not sure Hank will get over the desire to shut her out. Interesting to see that like Walter, Skylar isn't quite as big and bad as she thinks she is. Finally, loved that Saul was already attempting to make money off of the plane crash (Walter seems to find all kinds of ways to help his business).

I also get a kick out of Mike. He always seems to a step ahead, with the exception of the Gale incident. From the first episode of season one till now, Walt has changed so much.

• 4 weeks later...