Breaking Bad Season 4

formerkywrestler

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm guessing next season is going to be all about them trying to kill Gus.
I'm still predicting something bad happens to Walt before the show is over. Too much has happened to characters around him and really he has escaped relatively unscathed. Bold prediction, Walt Jr. is killed in some way because of Walt.

I'm still predicting something bad happens to Walt before the show is over. Too much has happened to characters around him and really he has escaped relatively unscathed. Bold prediction, Walt Jr. is killed in some way because of Walt.

That is Bold, but Gustavo doesn't really care, he's the kind of guy you don't want to end up doing business with. I still think Gus has connections in the DEA that could play a part as well.

"I won."

The way they wrapped the season to me felt like it could have been a series finale. I would have only been disappointed that we wouldn't have got to see what happens if / when Hank finds out what Walt has been up to.

Really makes me wonder what direction the next season will go in. They have no lab in which to cook, etc. With Hank convinced that Gus was Heisenburg, will that cause him to stop looking into the blue meth. What does Mike do? He basically seemed like a hired gun, so not sure he would have any reason to retaliate.

I liked the season finale pretty well, but it just seems like everything got cleaned up a little to well. Would have rather had a cliffhanger type scenerio, like last season.