Breaking Bad Season 4

formerkywrestler

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is Bold, but Gustavo doesn't really care, he's the kind of guy you don't want to end up doing business with. I still think Gus has connections in the DEA that could play a part as well.

I also think Gus and the DEA have a connection....

Wow, not much left of Gus' face.

They went straight up two face with him at the end. The only reason I even remotely think Gus could still be alive is because he was able to walk out of the room then collapsed. If this really went down and the FBI, DEA etc were investigating him at all and something like that happened they would likely report any one involved as being dead and immediately put them in protective custody, now he has a whole year to heal if the writers wanted to go that route.

They went straight up two face with him at the end. The only reason I even remotely think Gus could still be alive is because he was able to walk out of the room then collapsed. If this really went down and the FBI, DEA etc were investigating him at all and something like that happened they would likely report any one involved as being dead and immediately put them in protective custody, now he has a whole year to heal if the writers wanted to go that route.
Gilligan said that he is dead.

If this really went down and the FBI, DEA etc were investigating him at all and something like that happened they would likely report any one involved as being dead and immediately put them in protective custody, now he has a whole year to heal if the writers wanted to go that route.

The time frame of this show is so slow. The next season won't take place a year later. All of the other seasons have picked right back up where they left off, or else Walt would have been dead from his cancer in season 2.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally finished the season, so I'm behind you guys.

Like you all, I'm very curious to see where the show goes from here. The conflict with Gus was pretty much everything and how that has been settled.

The general direction of the show, as foretold by the title Breaking Bad, is about Walter's progression. Along that line, I'm wondering what the fallout will be from Walter's hit on Gus. He's obviously learned from his experiences with Gus. He manipulated Jesse by poisoning Brock, used Hector to expose Gus and kill him. I don't think Walt will ever be content to return to a normal existence. Is it possible that Walt might emerge as some sort of kingpin? He's got the car wash business to start with as a front.

Love the show. I am curious about what Mike will be doing next season.