Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Would You Draft Brandon Knight?

Is BK worthy of a top 10 pick? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Is BK worthy of a top 10 pick?

    • Yes
      84%
      28
    • No
      15%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You can only have one. Which one?

 

I'd probably take Kemba, but I honestly would be content with either. I like Kemba's leadership & clutch play. He's just a solid player. But I like Knight too, in that he has more size & I think will be a better scorer in the NBA. But I will say that if I knew Jimmer would be able to bring the same thing as Knight or Kemba, I'd take him because of the ticket sale thing you mentioned earlier.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It all hinges on the status of the one-and-done rule. I personally believed the rule will be changed, but I also think they might grandfather in this current class of Davis, Rivers, & company. Which brings up a more interesting topic of what UK's roster will look like after next season...

 

If TJ has a good work ethic and improves his handle and his decision making, he'll be a top 10 pick regardless.

  • Author
You have a top 10 pick and find no takers. You HAVE to make a selection. Name me the 10 guys in this draft you see being better pros than BKnight.

 

First off, I'd find a taker. Teams are desperate.

 

Secondly, hard to answer without knowing which team.

If TJ has a good work ethic and improves his handle and his decision making, he'll be a top 10 pick regardless.

 

I don't necessarily disagree. But he would have been a top five pick this year IMO. I honestly think if he stays in the draft, he's a member of the Cleveland Cavaliers today.

First off, I'd find a taker. Teams are desperate.

 

Secondly, hard to answer without knowing which team.

 

Doesn't matter what team. You said he's not worth a top 10 pick, which means you feel there are at least 10 guys who will be better players. Which 10?

I don't necessarily disagree. But he would have been a top five pick this year IMO. I honestly think if he stays in the draft, he's a member of the Cleveland Cavaliers today.

 

If that's the case, he made the right decision. :lol:

First off, I'd find a taker. Teams are desperate.

 

Secondly, hard to answer without knowing which team.

 

Sounds like YOU would be the desperate one trying to get out of making the pick.

First off, I'd find a taker. Teams are desperate.

 

But do you think you're going to do better than Ray Felton or Andre Miller on your end of the trading spectrum? That's my whole hangup with your approach to this. I think I would prefer to trade as well, but I highly question that you're going to get anything much better in return.

If that's the case, he made the right decision. :lol:

 

Touche. :thumb:

  • Author
Sounds like YOU would be the desperate one trying to get out of making the pick.

 

I'm in the vast minority so I'd be taking offers left and right from those that want him NOW.

Clyde, you answer craftily with this cop out of I'd trade, I'd trade. Ten teams cannot all trade away the first ten picks. At some point, someone must choose ten players from the available pool. Regardless of if you Trade a million times. And sadly, no one wanted to trade the Timberwolves for slot #2 so even this claim above seems to have holes. Are there ten players available you like better than Knight in this draft? It doesn't matter which team in which position. Heck, all the teams could have a crack at him if we continually Trade it away.

 

I don't see 10 guys that suggest safer and stronger potential than Knight. Maybe 4 or 5, heck 6 or 7 even, but not 10. This draft, these players, yes, I take Knight top 10 even if it is the 10th pick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.