Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AP All State Team

Featured Replies

I think it is strange that Diehl for NCC didn't get at least an honorable mention because in my opinion he was arguably the best QB in the state this year. This last weekend in Louisville he was by far the best QB and didn't even get a mention? This is pretty bad considering how many media sources their are up in NKY... Although I don't think this poll is accurate I do think that having an all-state team is better than not.

 

PS - I don't blame the writers that vote, I blame the system for the flawed results.

  • Replies 125
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS - I don't blame the writers that vote, I blame the system for the flawed results.

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

 

DING DING DING DING DING DING !!!!!!!!!!!

 

We have a winner!!

 

Frances

Eric Senn is a first team all-state player. Any unbiased person who has seen him play comes away from a T game with that conclusion. As they say in the hills: "The AP system is "broke". Only Frances Bavier could fix it!!!!!!!!! If the system were a horse, it would be shot.

As they say in the hills: "The AP system is "broke". Only Frances Bavier could fix it!!!!!!!!! If the system were a horse, it would be shot.

 

Many a fine piece of horse flesh has been euthanized right there on the track ... and almost always with me holding a $10 "Win" ticket for it...

 

 

Older, but no wiser -

Frances

I agree Frances....Nice to see Junebug's boy getting some recognition.

 

I believe you said you were shocked that Kasey didnt make the Third Team, what about Sargent from Boyd being overlooked. Just wondering, not stating he was better.

 

Sargent ought to be used to being overlooked, he was overlooked by Dane Damron every game :mad:

 

Congratulations to all the JC, Ashland and Russell players that made the All-State Teams.

 

Being a BC fan like yourself, I will agree that Sargent was overlooked by Staff and reporters this year, but we did have a pretty bad year. I am sure the record of the team didnt help his cause any.

 

But I will have to disagree with you on one thing - Sargent is not better than K. Clark, and Clark is only a Junior I believe.

 

Boyd does have some players that have potential to make this list in a couple of years! :ylsuper:

Just to bring back up the point, Phelps had a sophomore DB make AP All-State. Congrats to Mr. Hunt. I just now seen the voting for Phelp's district, All-District team. Did Mr. Hunt make it?? Congrats Charlie Hunt on being All-State 3rd team and All-District honorable mention. I would like to say, thanks to all the media outlets that voted. To the other media guys who had opportunities to vote, get on the ball and support these kids. Sometimes we need to take the blinders off after the season is over to see who the true players were. I have a feeling about this AP voting deal, I'm not saying all the voters have been sucked up to or treated for their son or so and so's son to get some votes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.