Do You Believe?

dolamite

.....In UFO's?

I'm not going to lie, all the History and Discovery Channel shows throughout the years have caused me to believe its possible, but of course every time I heard about somebody seeing something I always chalked it up to they were probably seeing something else.

I know people are going to laugh and say this is absolutely unbelievable but something happened to me tonight that will change the way I look at this subject forever. I was with a few of my buddy's, three in fact, and we were all on top of one of the mountains close by just hanging out, talking. A couple of them were guys I hadn't seen in a couple of years and who used to be good friends of mine. We used to always go up to that spot when we were in high school so we were just up there to kind of hang out and reminisce. Well while in mid conversation one of them says wow look at that and points and as soon as he says it we all look to what looked like a star falling out of the sky. It was about the same color as a real bright star and was just flying through the air faster than anything that could have been a plane or something like that. Then all of a sudden it just flashes, like a camera flash. It was a flash of blue light, that then turned real teal green, like Charlotte Hornets green. Then after it flashed real bright and expanded it just vanished, gone. No more movement, no more light nothing. Just like it was never even there. The thing about it is that tonight was a very clear night. Once you get on top of some of these mountains around here you can see for miles, I mean you are above everything, looking even level with the tops of other mountains. So on a clear night like this you can see every star in the sky, all the constellations, everything. This thing came out of no where and it started out like a star but kept moving and was moving extremely fast, then thats when it flashed. I swear I am skeptical about peoples accounts of that but it was the craziest thing I have ever saw.

All four of us all left, as soon as it happened. I would say almost panicked even, or at least you can say rattled. This is four twenty three, twenty four year old young men I'm talking about. Guys who are like me who have seen a lot of stuff in their day and takes a lot to get them excited. Guys who I know are going to be skeptical if somebody else told them the same story. But after we got out of where we were parked at and started back down the road we pulled over to another spot on the main road, where we had been at was way out a side road and very isolated. We got out and was just looking and scanning through the night sky seeing if we could see anything else, it took us just a minute or two to get out of there from the time we had seen it. The whole time I was driving out we were all semi freaking out saying oh my lord did you guys just see that? Did we just see a bleeping UFO? Once we calmed down a little bit and settled down we tried to rationalize what we had just saw and theres no way I can ever come up with a reasonable explanation. In no way was it a airplane or anything else. This thing moved so fast, and then how it flashed into that bright light was just something I had never saw before in my life, then it was just gone. I mean planes keep moving, you can track them for minute. This all happened in like ten seconds and then it was gone. When it lit up real big it was like it was barely clearing the top of the mountain that was across from us. We all tried to come up with what it may be and none of us could, we had all said we saw the exact same things. Every time one of them would describe what they saw it was the same exact thing that I did. I mean we all saw it and all ended up being in agreement what we saw you couldn't explain. We all realize it sounds crazy as can be, but everyone of us will probably remember this night for a long time and always believe what we saw is what you would call a UFO.

Believe me, I'm not a guy who would joke around or try and make something like this up. I know some people can laugh and say I am out of my mind but I promise tonight changed the way I looked at that forever. Its just shocked me and been on my mind so much I had to share the story. This happened only like thirty or fourty minutes ago. It made no sound, nothing, if we hadn't seen it we would have never even knew anything happened.

So my question is has any of you guys ever had any similar experiences. Tonight changed me forever, I can't explain at all what I witnessed, and its a subject I've always been fascinated in anyway. Does anybody else have any stories or what are your opinions on it, believer, non believer?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: It is a classic description of what is known as an "earthgrazer" meteor.

Really? The way it looked was if it was just like a mile or two away from us not far at all, super close. The way the light flashed then changed colors and disappeared was like something I had never saw before. The flash of lights and change of light is what really freaked me out.

I've went and watched dozens of meteor videos and earth grazing meteor videos and seems in all of those the meteor has a tail and the flash is real big, lights up the whole sky. The thing that I saw was a constant light, no tail, or no trail. The flash did not light up the whole sky, just flashed in the area we saw it at.

Plus if it was a meteor you would think we could have tracked it for a lot longer. It was a very clear sky so you could see everything, and we were all looking in the sky. This thing just came out of no where it seemed and whole thing didn't last more than ten-fifteen seconds. I would assume if it was a meteor flying in you would be able to track it for longer than that.

Meteors can enter the earth's atmosphere at all different angles and behave differently each time.

If not a meteor, what do you propose that you saw?

Cannot or will never be able to explain what I saw and thats the thing that got me. I even asked the three of them, several times if it could have been a meteor or shooting star and they all were like man that wasn't a bleeping meteor. 2 of the 3 have college degrees, one is about to finish his degree, one has a biology degree so he is pretty adept with science and earth and space science. All very intelligent, rational guys. I could understand if they just really didn't have a clue but these are very smart guys and we were all in agreement last night what we saw couldn't be explained. Just the way the light flashed like that was un real, something I cannot and will not be able to explain. In the meteor videos I watched all the flashes typically stayed the same color, this changed colors. It also flashed in the same spot, it wasn't a flash that kept moving, it was moving, then flashed and after the flash was gone, no trail, no sign of anything. Very weird.

Cannot or will never be able to explain what I saw and thats the thing that got me. I even asked the three of them, several times if it could have been a meteor or shooting star and they all were like man that wasn't a bleeping meteor. 2 of the 3 have college degrees, one is about to finish his degree, one has a biology degree so he is pretty adept with science and earth and space science. All very intelligent, rational guys. I could understand if they just really didn't have a clue but these are very smart guys and we were all in agreement last night what we saw couldn't be explained. Just the way the light flashed like that was un real, something I cannot and will not be able to explain. In the meteor videos I watched all the flashes typically stayed the same color, this changed colors. It also flashed in the same spot, it wasn't a flash that kept moving, it was moving, then flashed and after the flash was gone, no trail, no sign of anything. Very weird.

College degrees, including one in biology, would not make one knowledgeable about astronomy and meteors.

By the use of the way you use the term "UFO" is would seem as though you are implying the possibility of your sighting being alien life.

College degrees, including one in biology, would not make one knowledgeable about astronomy and meteors.

By the use of the way you use the term "UFO" is would seem as though you are implying the possibility of your sighting being alien life.

No by UFO I am meaning UFO, an Unidentified Flying Object. Neither of us could truly identify what the thing actually was, and will probably never be able to. It all happened so fast, but at the time was a crazy moment to be a part of. Instantly we all got out of there, it was like the craziest feeling I had ever had. And by stating education level all I am trying to say is this just wasn't a group of gullible idiotic guys who are just going to believe anything. I'm talking guys who have been around a lot of things and who are pretty knowledgeable in all areas. Like I said after the fact we stood outside from another vantage point and discussed what we saw for twenty or thirty minutes, came up with every possible explanation, including meteors and none of us considered it anything but something we just could not explain.

Yes, and I believe I have seen one for sure.

I had heard people I know talk about seeing something before, in similar instances but of course you just take them at their word. When you see something yourself though and live in that moment to where you can't explain what you just saw, it is really powerful. Something I will never forget.