Do You Believe?

dolamite

I'm not trying to debunk your experience, but they can move erratically sometimes too. I can vaguely remember seeing at least one make a weird turn like that, in mid-flight.

Like I said it is possible, very possible. But to be honest I will probably go the rest of my life and not be exactly sure what I saw.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody posted this on Facebook earlier, thought it would be good for this thread.

How can anybody watch this video and not believe that there are life forms from other planets interested in what is going on here on this planet? Those videos are insane to watch. We have been to space and sent robots to other planets with only about 100 years of aeronautical research. Imagine the potential technology of a sophisticated race that has existed for thousands of years.

Here is an interesting video about Canadian scientist, John Hutchison, and his ideas about anti-gravity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T1Stvzyx_M&feature=related

^ The weird thing about what I saw after watching the video I posted was that when the light flashed and changed right before it vanished you could notice a slight spiral similar to some of those seen in the video.