Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 Pitchers in the State

Featured Replies

Who does everyone think is the best pitchers in Kentucky

  • Replies 55
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure of the best pitchers in the state, but I hear there is a very good lefty at Boone County who probably is the best left-handed pitcher in the 9th Region.

Here are several, in my opinion and in no particular order:

 

Jason Chowning – Eastern

Clint Tilford – Heath

Tyler Gatrell – Boud County

Chris Hord - Lafayette

Boutilette – E’Town

Chase Huffman – Pikeville

Tyler Gilliland - Christian County

Harrell – Male

Keith Butler - Butler County

 

I can't remember all the first names and apologize for any mis-spellings.

Boyd has some good arms. What about the kid from Rockcastle?

Boyd has some good arms. What about the kid from Rockcastle?
...Other than I believe he signed with UK, I haven't read or seen anything about him.

 

If UK did sign him, than he must be impressive.

Here are several, in my opinion and in no particular order:

 

Jason Chowning – Eastern

Clint Tilford – Heath

Tyler Gatrell – Boud County

Chris Hord - Lafayette

Boutilette – E’Town

Chase Huffman – Pikeville

Tyler Gilliland - Christian County

Harrell – Male

Keith Butler - Butler County

 

I can't remember all the first names and apologize for any mis-spellings.

You can add Justin Marks from Owensboro Catholic to this list. UL signee.

Chris Curley from Beechwood should be included.

You can add Justin Marks from Owensboro Catholic to this list. UL signee.
You are right GN and I forgot to mention his name in my list. Thanks

:thumb:

Chris Curley from Beechwood should be included.

 

 

 

#1 IMO

How about Morgan for Leslie County. Smart pitcher with plenty of heat. Starting varsity play for his 4th season, he should really have a great one!!

  • Author

Ryan Branscum from Southwestern has a great arm and he is starting his 4th year of varsity as a pitcher

...Other than I believe he signed with UK, I haven't read or seen anything about him.

 

If UK did sign him, than he must be impressive.

From Rockcastle Co. you are talking about Colby Brown.

 

 

Nathan Adcock from North Hardin should be included.

Colby Brown loses his cool and has control problems at times, but he is probably the best high school pitcher I have ever seen play aganist Clay County.

Chris Curley from Beechwood should be included.

 

anyone who can hit 90 has to be mentioned. Any time he is on the mound its an automatic win. This year being fully healthy. Watch out. :flame: :flame:

Chris Curley from Beechwood should be included.

 

Curley is a VERY good pitcher and should be mentioned in every list. Being a CCH fan I saw plenty of him last year. He's got a cannon.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.