Tim Fuller leaving UofL

dawgs83

Louisville is in the hurt locker. Ricky P says they'll have their best staff ever next year. It's my opinion that he is simply using coach speak. He loved the staff last season. I am sure he expected a little turnover, but I am sure he didn't expect the mass exodus that ensued.

Two years ago Rick said "I'll disown him (Richard) if he ever leaves me." Rick's problems surfaced and Richard left town, Ricks problems are in Florida and Richard is leaving Florida and heading to the Ville. Rick needs to man up and leave the state, and let Richard stay with the Cards.

I wonder what would have been said about my coach if he went through what Rick has gone through?

Two years ago Rick said "I'll disown him (Richard) if he ever leaves me." Rick's problems surfaced and Richard left town, Ricks problems are in Florida and Richard is leaving Florida and heading to the Ville. Rick needs to man up and leave the state, and let Richard stay with the Cards.

I wonder what would have been said about my coach if he went through what Rick has gone through?

Where did Rick say that?

Number one thing for Rick is to secure Purvis.

Adding Richard back to the staff is a good move. Richard works hard and does a good job recruiting.

We all knew Willard was done at the end of the season. Losing Fuller hurts. But Fuller don't stay anywhere long.

I have heard Jim Obrien name thrown around. I don't think it happens because he likes the NBA to much.

• 2 weeks later...