Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tim Fuller leaving UofL

Featured Replies

Purvis says he'll be at UL.

Jim O'Brien is taking Willard's place too, I believe.

 

Fuller was tight with Haith, from what I had read.

Louisville is in the hurt locker. Ricky P says they'll have their best staff ever next year. It's my opinion that he is simply using coach speak. He loved the staff last season. I am sure he expected a little turnover, but I am sure he didn't expect the mass exodus that ensued.

Two years ago Rick said "I'll disown him (Richard) if he ever leaves me." Rick's problems surfaced and Richard left town, Ricks problems are in Florida and Richard is leaving Florida and heading to the Ville. Rick needs to man up and leave the state, and let Richard stay with the Cards.

 

I wonder what would have been said about my coach if he went through what Rick has gone through?

Two years ago Rick said "I'll disown him (Richard) if he ever leaves me." Rick's problems surfaced and Richard left town, Ricks problems are in Florida and Richard is leaving Florida and heading to the Ville. Rick needs to man up and leave the state, and let Richard stay with the Cards.

 

I wonder what would have been said about my coach if he went through what Rick has gone through?

Where did Rick say that?

Said it at pressor about a year before his problems came forward. It was on TV and was a big joke when he was asked about Richard leaving for his own head coaching job. Everyone laughed as we did to.

Number one thing for Rick is to secure Purvis.

 

Adding Richard back to the staff is a good move. Richard works hard and does a good job recruiting.

 

We all knew Willard was done at the end of the season. Losing Fuller hurts. But Fuller don't stay anywhere long.

 

I have heard Jim Obrien name thrown around. I don't think it happens because he likes the NBA to much.

Purvis has officially decommitted.

 

Get your checkbook out . The bidding window will open soon.

Get your checkbook out . The bidding window will open soon.

 

I'm thinking Duke or Carolina will win the service of Purvis.

 

Haha, that rhymed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.