Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boo Williams/Nike EYBL

Featured Replies

Hitting the road for Hampton, VA in the morning. Always a great event, and if I get any tidbits to pass along over the weekend I will put them here. Some top players expected to be there.

 

Kyle Anderson

Brandon Ashley

DeJuan Coleman

Archie Goodwin

Rasheed Sulaimon

LJ Rose

Justin Anderson

Am I correct that no college coaches attend this?

 

Look for any St Anthony boys and give them a hug since their coach left for Florida.

  • Author
Am I correct that no college coaches attend this?

 

 

Coaches aren't allowed on the road at events until July...

Hitting the road for Hampton, VA in the morning. Always a great event, and if I get any tidbits to pass along over the weekend I will put them here. Some top players expected to be there.

 

Kyle Anderson

Brandon Ashley

DeJuan Coleman

Archie Goodwin

Rasheed Sulaimon

LJ Rose

Justin Anderson

 

If you happen to be at VA Beach sometime, get a slice of Carrot Cake and a sandwich at "The Jewish Mother" for me. Haven't been there in about 4 years but loved it every time I go. :thumb:

Hitting the road for Hampton, VA in the morning. Always a great event, and if I get any tidbits to pass along over the weekend I will put them here. Some top players expected to be there.

 

Kyle Anderson

Brandon Ashley

DeJuan Coleman

Archie Goodwin

Rasheed Sulaimon

LJ Rose

Justin Anderson

 

Does UK have a good shot at 5 of those 7?

  • Author
Does UK have a good shot at 5 of those 7?

 

Coleman and Rose are the most obvious at this point. I know Anderson gets a ton of hype, and I have liked his game for 2 years now, but I do have concerns about him at a power program. He's a glue guy to the core, and the hype of his ranking might be a bit much from the get go...

Am I correct that no college coaches attend this?

 

Look for any St Anthony boys and give them a hug since their coach left for Florida.

 

 

St. Anthony? Is that Hurley's dad?

  • Author
St. Anthony? Is that Hurley's dad?

 

He meant St Pats...

Coleman and Rose are the most obvious at this point. I know Anderson gets a ton of hype, and I have liked his game for 2 years now, but I do have concerns about him at a power program. He's a glue guy to the core, and the hype of his ranking might be a bit much from the get go...

 

Wherever he lands, what position will Anderson play in college? I've heard & read he's a PG? At 6'7"?

 

Thanks for the info. Be safe!

He meant St Pats...

 

Correct.

Where'd he go?

 

Montverde in Florida.

  • Author
Wherever he lands, what position will Anderson play in college? I've heard & read he's a PG? At 6'7"?

 

Thanks for the info. Be safe!

 

If he wants to play PG it will not be at a power major from what I have seen so far. Really skilled point forward that will have trouble defending early in his career as he lacks the lateral quickness out top off the ball screen. He's just so skilled you have to take notice...

Coleman and Rose are the most obvious at this point. I know Anderson gets a ton of hype, and I have liked his game for 2 years now, but I do have concerns about him at a power program. He's a glue guy to the core, and the hype of his ranking might be a bit much from the get go...
Going to Maryland. The kid cracked me up over in Hamburg! Actually I was talking to one of the Maryland coaches today.
  • Author
Going to Maryland. The kid cracked me up over in Hamburg! Actually I was talking to one of the Maryland coaches today.

 

Kyle Anderson, not Justin...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.