Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deandre Liggins - MUST READ

Featured Replies

Nope he talked trash with an Ole Miss player in a game and the guy couldn't handle it so he went after him. He's a punk and nothing can ever change that.

 

I'm not saying nothing could ever change that, but his actions at the WVU game were the same kind of stuff. Change doesn't happen overnight, but nothing about him has indicated those antics will stop to this point.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not saying nothing could ever change that, but his actions at the WVU game were the same kind of stuff. Change doesn't happen overnight, but nothing about him has indicated those antics will stop to this point.

 

If the stuff with Ole Miss hadn't happened the WVU game would have been a non-issue to you. You formed an opinion of the guy then and there and you aren't budging on it.

If the stuff with Ole Miss hadn't happened the WVU game would have been a non-issue to you. You formed an opinion of the guy then and there and you aren't budging on it.

 

Not really, I'm pretty anti UK, me and my wife trash talk to each other day in and day out (It's all in good fun, our marriage is in no danger from it). It's actually comical, I've used this as a testing ground for remarks I make to her many times. The more fired up a UK fan here gets about it the more likely my wife will hear it later.

Not really, I'm pretty anti UK, me and my wife trash talk to each other day in and day out (It's all in good fun, our marriage is in no danger from it). It's actually comical, I've used this as a testing ground for remarks I make to her many times. The more fired up a UK fan here gets about it the more likely my wife will hear it later.

 

So you think he's a punk because he goes to UK?

So you think he's a punk because he goes to UK?

 

No, but I'll be the first to admit my dislike of UK probably makes me look at him with more of a microscope than I would otherwise. If he played at Pitt or something I still wouldn't agree with actions like he did against Ole Miss and after WVU, but it would be highly likely I wouldn't even know about them.

 

Honestly, playing for Cal doesn't help him with me either. Memphis athletes in general get in trouble with the law non stop, and when I first got to know a lot about Cal was his time in Memphis which is very near to where I live, so I still associate him a lot with Memphis and how Memphis players act. It seems like some Memphis athlete is arrested once a month for something, if not more often than that. Them and UT really rival who can send the most kids to jail in a semester.

No, but I'll be the first to admit my dislike of UK probably makes me look at him with more of a microscope than I would otherwise. If he played at Pitt or something I still wouldn't agree with actions like he did against Ole Miss and after WVU, but it would be highly likely I wouldn't even know about them.

 

Fair enough.:thumb:

Amazing to me HT721 took this thread that was about a great article that shed some light on a terrible situation Liggings grew up with and turned it into this...

Amazing to me HT721 took this thread that was about a great article that shed some light on a terrible situation Liggings grew up with and turned it into this...

 

I was thinking the same thing. His post should have just been ignored and dismissed.

Amazing to me HT721 took this thread that was about a great article that shed some light on a terrible situation Liggings grew up with and turned it into this...

 

Considering you were one of the first to call me out here on my thoughts I find that funny. Also as I stated the guy that thought that directly said those of us that think he is a punk, if not for that I might not have even commented at all on it.

Considering you were one of the first to call me out here on my thoughts I find that funny. Also as I stated the guy that thought that directly said those of us that think he is a punk, if not for that I might not have even commented at all on it.

 

I find it funny you mentioned that at all that is why I responded to it.

I find it funny you mentioned that at all that is why I responded to it.

 

Wait I'm confused now, I assumed the sour grapes picture was meant for me, that's what I said something about it. If it wasn't for me who was it, I'm taking this post to mean you didn't say anything to me until I commented on the sour grapes?

Matt is that you? You seem to have a database of everything I've ever said on the guy. Either way I see no point in addressing that hear it's just thread jacking that is going to keep going and going. You want a thread on why I don't like Matt Jones then we can debate that there.

 

Its called search. You as the poster, Matt Jones as the key word. Only takes seconds.

 

Yes, please do ignore the rank hypocrisy in your posting. Carry on.

Its called search. You as the poster, Matt Jones as the key word. Only takes seconds.

 

Yes, please do ignore the rank hypocrisy in your posting. Carry on.

 

Not ignoring just trying to avoid thread jacking which has been done enough you want to debate that pm me and I'll be glad to talk to you about it.

  • Author
Does anyone know what his father died from?

 

I believe he went into a Diabetes Coma.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.