Coach openings.

• 2 weeks later...

You have got to be kidding me! One year of assistant high school coaching was good enough to get a head coaching job at a major school. Yes, she was a very good player in both high school and college, but that does not necessarily make you a good coach. Dixie passed on getting an experienced, high quality coach with over 200 wins and multiple coach of the year honors. I hope the Dixie administration is not simply repeating the same mistake they did 3 years ago when they hired the previous coach. He was a nice guy, but had no experience at the high school level and really did not know how to run a program.

You have got to be kidding me! One year of assistant high school coaching was good enough to get a head coaching job at a major school. Yes, she was a very good player in both high school and college, but that does not necessarily make you a good coach. Dixie passed on getting an experienced, high quality coach with over 200 wins and multiple coach of the year honors. I hope the Dixie administration is not simply repeating the same mistake they did 3 years ago when they hired the previous coach. He was a nice guy, but had no experience at the high school level and really did not know how to run a program.

I guess you are not at liberty to say who this would be, and how you know this. Just curious.

She coached as an assistant in college too. I think its an excellent hire.