The girls sweet 16 is over now

Congrats to Coach Noble and the Rockcastle County Lady Rockets. Sara Hammonds is really good but so is Angie Lawrence!!

Hammond is a fine, fine player and got off to a great start last night, but, IMO, Lawrence is the MVP for the Rockets. A point guard who can run the offense like she does, handle the pressure she got from Manual, and still hit the many key shots she did in the second half is something not many teams have, and the critical element for highly successful teams.

By the way, I like your avatar!

Congrats to Coach Noble and the Rockcastle County Lady Rockets. Sara Hammonds is really good but so is Angie Lawrence!!

Hammond is a fine, fine player and got off to a great start last night, but, IMO, Lawrence is the MVP for the Rockets. A point guard who can run the offense like she does, handle the pressure she got from Manual, and still hit the many key shots she did in the second half is something few (few!) teams have, and the critical element for highly successful teams.

By the way, I like your avatar!

IMO, without Lawrence the Lady Rockets don't win the state title. She made that team really click.

Congrats to all the Rockcastle Co players and coaches.

Do you think the Rockets win it without Sara Hammond ?

You may not be eating crow and I DO send my congrats. I'm curious about the 40 point predictions that we saw on here!

Can we please get away from the 40 point prediction that someone made and move on? Yes I am a huge Rockcastle County fan, and no I wouldn't have predicted that margin, BUT there is no need to continue to harp on and on and on about it. The games are over, Rockcastle County is the state champion, and there is nothing else needed to be said about what people said.

Please let everyone enjoy what happened this weekend.

With all of that been said, I do want to congratulate not only the Rockcastle County Lady Rockets on winning the title, but to ALL of the teams who made it to Diddle Arena. Obviously not everyone can win the title, but you are champions in your own area so be proud of that accomplishment.

Do you think the Rockets win it without Sara Hammond ?

Maybe I should re-phrase what I said.

How about this:

Without Angie Lawrence, Sara Hammond isn't the player that she is and the Lady Rockets stuggle to win the state title.