Bluto

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jones needs to NOT shoot.

This just in...it's amazing to me how he won freshman of the year in the SEC. He just isn't very good. Harrellson is clearly the better player right now and it almost hurts me to say that but it's not even close.

That's two days in a row Cal has shown he doesn't grasp the backcourt violation rule.

You really think it's that he doesn't know the rule? He probably thought it was touched by a Bama player. It's not that he "doesn't grasp the backcourt violation rule."

You really think it's that he doesn't know the rule? He probably thought it was touched by a Bama player. It's not that he "doesn't grasp the backcourt violation rule."

He proved that he doesn't yesterday.

And it doesn't matter if it was touched by a Bama player. All that matters is who touched it last.

Coach complain just to complain sometimes I would imagine he knows the rule.

Coaches can complain on subjective calls (ie was that enough contact for a foul or not). Arguing about a rule does a coach no good.