Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Alabama Updates

Featured Replies

How does Jones miss that gimme?

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nearly 10 minutes gone by, and Harrellson, Liggins, and Lamb have all of UK's points. And for once, that's not a problem!

Liggins off the back inbounds....I love it.

 

He did it again? I missed it.

I'll say it again, If you are going to foul someone don't let them make the basket.

That's two days in a row Cal has shown he doesn't grasp the backcourt violation rule.

I hate when Knight does that like he is MJ and going to slam it over 10 ppl. He never converts it.

  • Author

Jones needs to NOT shoot.

  • Author

I repeat....

I hate when Knight does that like he is MJ and going to slam it over 10 ppl. He never converts it.

 

I wish he would throw it down just once...He acts like he wants to but never does.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.