Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Top 10 MLB Teams

Featured Replies

1. Phillies

2. Red Sox

3. Yankees

4. Giants

5. Twins

6. Reds

7. Rangers

8. Cards

9. Braves

10. Tigers

 

Honorable mentioned: White Sox (I like the Dunn addition) , Rays (lost a lot with Soriano and Crawford), Padres (Losing Gonzalez is definitely going to hurt them...I just don't know how much), Rockies (Bold Prediction: Tolowitski plays the entire season and win the MVP over his uber talented teammate Carlos Gonzalez)

 

I can't wait for this season to start. It's so much more exciting knowing your team is going to go in and compete.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about the Brewers?

 

OVERRATED. Not a good team and they added the most overrated pitcher in baseball. Very ordinary IMO.

  • Author

I was going to put them in my honorable mentioned, but unlike some, I'm not sold. They had 77 wins last year (1 game ahead of Houston and 2 ahead of the Cubs) and added pretty much only Marcum and Greinke. If you think that will propel them to 90+ wins, so be it. I just don't see it.

  • Author

^ Even with Greinke (who I don't think is as overrated as UKMF thinks), the Brewers still might have the 3rd or 4th best pitching staff in the divsion. I'll take the Reds and Cards rotations without a doubt, and you could make an argument for the Cubs.

OVERRATED. Not a good team and they added the most overrated pitcher in baseball. Very ordinary IMO.

 

:thumb: Couldn't agree more.

I like this list. I think the Dodgers and Rockies might be better then the Braves, but it's hard to tell. Phillies and Sox defiently the class of each league.

OVERRATED. Not a good team and they added the most overrated pitcher in baseball. Very ordinary IMO.

 

Wrong... :D It should be a fun season but I think they are the best team in the NL Central as it stands. Greinke is a stud and so it Marcum.

I find it hilarious that all the Reds fans think their rotation is better than the Brewers. I take the Brewers and don't look back. Anyone who thinks differently has some very dark red glasses on. Hell, the top 3 of the Brewers rotation are all better than the Reds #1 guy.

I find it hilarious that all the Reds fans think their rotation is better than the Brewers. I take the Brewers and don't look back. Anyone who thinks differently has some very dark red glasses on. Hell, the top 3 of the Brewers rotation are all better than the Reds #1 guy.

 

You could've said the same about the Cardinals last year....How'd that turn out?

I find it hilarious that all the Reds fans think their rotation is better than the Brewers. I take the Brewers and don't look back. Anyone who thinks differently has some very dark red glasses on. Hell, the top 3 of the Brewers rotation are all better than the Reds #1 guy.

 

Yeah that Brewers rotation is going to be very sick.

I find it hilarious that all the Reds fans think their rotation is better than the Brewers. I take the Brewers and don't look back. Anyone who thinks differently has some very dark red glasses on. Hell, the top 3 of the Brewers rotation are all better than the Reds #1 guy.

 

LOL, I only see one Reds fan that thinks that so far. I love my Reds but the Brewers staff is very good and much better.

LOL, I only see one Reds fan that thinks that so far. I love my Reds but the Brewers staff is very good and much better.

 

I wouldn't say much better but it is better now. If they Reds young guys continue to progress they can be on that level.

You could've said the same about the Cardinals last year....How'd that turn out?
That's your comeback? Really?

 

I love a comeback dealing with last year and an entirely different team. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Gallardo and Grienke are two of the more overrated pitchers in baseball. Marcum is a legit ace IMO, but I'm not overly impressed with the rest of their rotation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.