3. Yankees

4. Giants

5. Twins

6. Reds

7. Rangers

8. Cards

9. Braves

10. Tigers

Honorable mentioned: White Sox (I like the Dunn addition) , Rays (lost a lot with Soriano and Crawford), Padres (Losing Gonzalez is definitely going to hurt them...I just don't know how much), Rockies (Bold Prediction: Tolowitski plays the entire season and win the MVP over his uber talented teammate Carlos Gonzalez)

I can't wait for this season to start. It's so much more exciting knowing your team is going to go in and compete.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to put them in my honorable mentioned, but unlike some, I'm not sold. They had 77 wins last year (1 game ahead of Houston and 2 ahead of the Cubs) and added pretty much only Marcum and Greinke. If you think that will propel them to 90+ wins, so be it. I just don't see it.

^ Even with Greinke (who I don't think is as overrated as UKMF thinks), the Brewers still might have the 3rd or 4th best pitching staff in the divsion. I'll take the Reds and Cards rotations without a doubt, and you could make an argument for the Cubs.

I find it hilarious that all the Reds fans think their rotation is better than the Brewers. I take the Brewers and don't look back. Anyone who thinks differently has some very dark red glasses on. Hell, the top 3 of the Brewers rotation are all better than the Reds #1 guy.

You could've said the same about the Cardinals last year....How'd that turn out?

I find it hilarious that all the Reds fans think their rotation is better than the Brewers. I take the Brewers and don't look back. Anyone who thinks differently has some very dark red glasses on. Hell, the top 3 of the Brewers rotation are all better than the Reds #1 guy.

Yeah that Brewers rotation is going to be very sick.

LOL, I only see one Reds fan that thinks that so far. I love my Reds but the Brewers staff is very good and much better.