Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. John's 59 Cincinnati 57

Featured Replies

Mick said tonight that the Big East is the best it's ever been. I haven't heard many of the talking heads say that.

 

Is this the best year for the conference? Or is just more evenly matched?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably more evenly matched.

Was it last year or the year before where it was really brutal, with Nova and Pitt and so on?

I don't think the top of the conference is as dominant as it has been, but the bottom teams may be a little better.

An early season schedule that was designed solely to give Mick enough W's to keep his job is going to hurt them very badly. It did nothing to prepare them for BE play and certainly didn't give them any meaningful wins to impress the committee. Just once it would be nice to see UC finish the season strong under Mick.

Extremely frustrating to be a UC fan right now. A game they had to have and should've won, they blow down the stretch. IMO, Mick doesn't have enough control of this team to calm his players down in a tough situation.

 

I have tickets to Louisville and UConn...I'm HOPING to see atleast one W. Cats must beat Providence, Marquette, and win against either L'ville or G'town if they wanna make the tourney. It may also take 2 wins in the BEast tourney.

 

I have tickets to Louisville and UConn...I'm HOPING to see atleast one W. .

 

Is there a JV game you're planning on watching?

Never seen a team have so many mental let downs in crunch time in my life. Frustrating...

 

Watch UK's next road game...:lol:

 

You're right. It is frustrating.

Mick said tonight that the Big East is the best it's ever been. I haven't heard many of the talking heads say that.

 

Is this the best year for the conference? Or is just more evenly matched?

 

I think that it's more evenly matched too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.