Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Vs Vanderbilt Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 63
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phantom foul on Jones. Sometimes I think refs are just going to blow the whistle if you contest a shot whether you hit the guy or not. Jones never touched the guy and the ref blows the whistle. Second one of those in the last few minutes on UK.

 

I hate when refs anticipate fouls and call them whether the foul actually occurs or not. Really ticks me off everytime I see that.

It seems to be one of those days that despite UK playing well, the opponent is going to play better and above their self...

Phantom foul on Jones. Sometimes I think refs are just going to blow the whistle if you contest a shot whether you hit the guy or not. Jones never touched the guy and the ref blows the whistle. Second one of those in the last few minutes on UK.

 

I agree, the replay shows no contact. It was an anticipation call no doubt...

If Vandy stays hot from behind the arc they will be hard to beat. UK needs to "drive the nail" in the second half...

Another anticipation foul called on Liggins. I know its not an easy job but sometimes these guys suck at it.

If the other 4 UK guys had Liggins passion it would be a much better team...

Jones is killing UK...

 

:idunno: 10 points 6 rebounds on 4-7 shooting. 3 blocks. Pathetic.

Is it sad that I want Polson in over Hood?

 

Not really. Seems to me that when Hood comes in the game no much happens to go right for UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.