Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Vs Vanderbilt Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 63
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never said he should sit, just that he was hurting his team. When he does what he's good at he is irreplaceable when he forces it he hurts them...

 

Oh for sure. I just think that this is one of his better games as a Cat and he is keeping them in it. And then of course he turns it over as I type this.

This is maybe the weirdest team to follow that I've ever seen.

Coach Cal has been showing off his X and O's ability here at the end of this game...

Coach Cal has been showing off his X and O's ability here at the end of this game...

 

How so?

How so?

 

UK had been struggling against the zone and right after they came out of the time out he ran the overload play to get Jones a 3. And then the play for Knight to rub off and get open for the 3 to cut the lead back down to 3. I think people underestimate his ability... and I'm far from a UK fan.

It's amazing at how pitiful they are in close games. If it's a close game, you can almost guarantee it's a loss with this bunch.

Can't win away from Rupp....No leadership, no heart.

 

I don't agree with the no heart comment for this game. I think they played hard all game, and did leave it all out there on the floor. They just don't know how to make the plays at the end of games, and that comes back to the leadership thing you said though.

Liggins plays hard, Knight has zero intensity, and Jones just plays stupid (although I thought he played well today). Miller is the most useless Wildcat I can remember in a long long time. Does more harm than good when he's on the floor.

 

All in all it's scary how good this team could be, but they'll never get there because outside of Liggins they show no heart. Vandy can't play better than they did today, and it was still a game that went down to the wire.

We just can't close the gaps in close road games and the reality is the NCAA Tourney games are all on the Road! Also, we will be relying on four to five freshman to to do the same thing with Liggins and Miller next year too! I love my Cats but we are sinking fast in the rankings and our seed is getting lower with the NCAA Tourney Committee!

Go Big Blue!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.