Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Vs Vanderbilt Updates...

Featured Replies

All in all it's scary how good this team could be, but they'll never get there because outside of Liggins they show no heart. Vandy can't play better than they did today, and it was still a game that went down to the wire.

 

Did you watch the game Thursday?

 

Vandy shot better Thursday night than they did today

  • Replies 63
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you watch the game Thursday?

 

Vandy shot better Thursday night than they did today

 

I watched the game, and Vandy played much better today than they did Thursday.

Liggins plays hard, Knight has zero intensity, and Jones just plays stupid (although I thought he played well today). Miller is the most useless Wildcat I can remember in a long long time. Does more harm than good when he's on the floor.

 

All in all it's scary how good this team could be, but they'll never get there because outside of Liggins they show no heart. Vandy can't play better than they did today, and it was still a game that went down to the wire.

 

I don't know how you say they played with zero intensity today. They played hard all game long today IMO. We seen guys diving for loose balls, and even getting excited after big plays today. Today had nothing to do with their heart IMO. Today they played a good team who played very well, and once again not being able to make plays at the end of games.

I watched the game, and Vandy played much better today than they did Thursday.

 

I don't know if they played better, but I didn't think this one was in doubt like the one Thursday...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.