Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Love for the Cards

Featured Replies

Their fans are too busy posting there concerns with UK and Cal in the UK threads :sssh:

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I pull for UK and UL.
:thumb:

 

I'm a UK first! But I pull for all of the local teams, as well as SEC teams, when they do not play UK.

I am a Louisville fan and have posted a few times about them; haven't been able to lately due to my work schedule and missing some games. Either way, I hope the best for them and would love to see them make the tournament, while believing they will be there at the end of the season.

I've been working out of town.

 

Digger said "we" when talking about ND, and wore a shirt with an Irish logo. That's egregious. He was also one of about three people on the planet earth who thought that Kyle Kuric deserved that technical. Actually, to their credit I've heard and read plenty of UK fans who have all made the same independent observation- if that warrants a technical, then Terrence Jones should be averaging at least one a game.

I've been working out of town.

 

Digger said "we" when talking about ND, and wore a shirt with an Irish logo. That's egregious. He was also one of about three people on the planet earth who thought that Kyle Kuric deserved that technical. Actually, to their credit I've heard and read plenty of UK fans who have all made the same independent observation- if that warrants a technical, then Terrence Jones should be averaging at least one a game.

 

Good point.

I've been working out of town.

 

Digger said "we" when talking about ND, and wore a shirt with an Irish logo. That's egregious. He was also one of about three people on the planet earth who thought that Kyle Kuric deserved that technical. Actually, to their credit I've heard and read plenty of UK fans who have all made the same independent observation- if that warrants a technical, then Terrence Jones should be averaging at least one a game.

The ref said Kuric said something after the dunk. I think it was pretty clear by the replay I saw that he didn't.

 

Digger said "we" when talking about ND, and wore a shirt with an Irish logo. That's egregious. He was also one of about three people on the planet earth who thought that Kyle Kuric deserved that technical. Actually, to their credit I've heard and read plenty of UK fans who have all made the same independent observation- if that warrants a technical, then Terrence Jones should be averaging at least one a game.

I can certainly see and agree with you about Digger and ND/we kind of comments. Digger for good reason is obviously partial to ND but imo the "we" referral was imo out of line for a anylyst/commentator.

About the technical I don't believe that it warranted a "T" personally but he did kind of strike a "pose" over the defender that I guess the ref considered taunting but imo it wasn't blatant. Having said that I don't know if he said something way out of line to the defender or not, maybe that was it. Anyway, with what was on camera a "T" was not warranted, jmo.

As for the U.K./U.L. rivalry ......IMO t is like UNC/Duke, Fla,/FSU, Bama/Auburn,etc... in that it is not only a bitter rival it is also a "Bitter-Iin State" rivalry. I realize that some U.K. fans do pul for U.L. whe not playing U.K. and that is fine but I personally just cannot bring myself to do that. I will say that I would be rooting for U.L. if they should ever play Alqueda or the Taliban :D.

^ I agree with the above...

^^^ :scared: has frozen over.................:lol:

 

J/K, RP you are o.k. .................... with the exception of when on Duke bb and U.L. fb threads. :D

^ hahhahaha.....then you really do hate me...

Kuric said nothing, OR. Louisville has had some guys that talk smack over the years, but Kyle Kuric isn't on the list. He landed, looked down a beat, and turned around. I wouldn't even call that posing. And as mentioned, the ref claimed he said something, which video replay shows as false. Bad call.

Kuric said nothing, OR. Louisville has had some guys that talk smack over the years, but Kyle Kuric isn't on the list. He landed, looked down a beat, and turned around. I wouldn't even call that posing. And as mentioned, the ref claimed he said something, which video replay shows as false. Bad call.

 

I agree.

I don't understand what is wrong with having an announcer be for a team. It's better then having guys act like they don't care but instead it's too obvious. (i.e. Joe Buck, Dick Vitale)

It's the epitome of unprofessional. Honestly, I think it shouldn't be that high-toned even for team dedicated broadcasts like the BBN or Paul Rodgers and Bob Valvano on the radio. That's actually the thing I like best about Rodgers and Valvano, they might be for the Cards but they also appreciate good basketball; Rodger's decibel level never goes higher for a clutch Louisville three than an opponent's. It's also something I can't stand about Tom Leach.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.