Doritos ran away with the commercials

MJAlltheWay24

I liked both of Eminem's commercials... And the Justin Bieber/Ozzy Best Buy commercial. Other than that, I wasn't overly impressed with any of them.

The Bieber/Ozzy commercial cracked me up! I think one of my favorites was the Doritos house sitting commercial. "Grandpa??"

I am over getting excited about Superbowl commercials. Seems like we had an influx of local advertisements this year. The Darth Vader one stuck in my head as well as the commercial with all the tv personalities coming together to watch the game from clips of shows. Always great to see Fonzie.

I am over getting excited about Superbowl commercials. Seems like we had an influx of local advertisements this year. The Darth Vader one stuck in my head as well as the commercial with all the tv personalities coming together to watch the game from clips of shows. Always great to see Fonzie.

I forgot about that one... Thought it was very cool.

Darth Vader using the force on the Passat was my favorite.

I think overall this one was my favorite too...especially when, about 30 seconds later, my 5 year old nephew came running into the room and asked if we had all seen the "dark vader commercial". He then went on to explain that there was this kid dressed up like dark vader, and her had tried to "force" the washing machine, and then he tried to "force" a doll, and then his dad came home and he tried and tried and finally "forced" the car in the driveway. It was good for a solid belly laugh.