Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ballard / George Rogers Clark predictions 2/9

Which team will win? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
It should be a good game, just want to see it so not going to pick a winner. I will say this, it is going to be a brutal 7 days for Ballard. They Play Christian Academy Tuesday, @GRC Wednesday, Eastern at home Friday, Holmes at home Saturday, then end the week next Tuesday @ Central.

 

 

I agree this makes them 4 games this week and not easy games either. I admire the coaching staff at Ballard for adding this game, with already a full slate of games scheduled.:thumb:

Colonel, On the KHSAA schedule it states its a 7pm game instead of 7:30, without a JV game I'd say 7pm is the correct start time.

Yes it is 7:00.

 

Will there be any kind of broadcast for those that can't make the game?

  • Author
Will there be any kind of broadcast for those that can't make the game?

 

 

 

We have a local station...107.7 FM.

  • Author
I like GRC in this one.

I suspect thay are stronger than Ballard on the front line. There is one kid for Ballard who seems to be coming on strong - Danny Yackey - who is a superlative 3-point shooter. GRC should be sure to guard the 3-point area because B can really light it up. When I saw Eastern and Ballard play in the LIT (not against each other), I thought there was a drop off as B's subs came in (not so much with Eastern). B still remains quite young although one would hope they have some seasoning by now. How deep is GRC?

Do you happen to know his #? Thanks

Do you happen to know his #? Thanks

 

According to the KHSAA scoreboard, Yackey wears 31.

  • Author
According to the KHSAA scoreboard, Yackey wears 31.

 

Thanks, will watch for him tonight.

Can someone update the site on the game tonight, at least quarter scores?

I'm wondering if the game is still on. We have VERY slick roads here in Winchester. I have checked all available outlets and it appears that the game is still on. Getting ready to head to GRC!!

  • Author

I am going to the game.. or I would give updates.

I am going to the game.. or I would give updates.

 

So is the game on Goldie?

This is going to be one heck of a game.

 

Ballard's quickness against GRC's veteran size.

 

Almost time for tip off. I'm taking the Cards by 5-10.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.