Paul Ritter from CovCath commits to EKU according to Ernst

kyvince

Congrats to Paul. I dont know him personally but I have heard from a certain HHS fan/Kenton Cty resident that he is a great kid from a great family.

This is well deserving as he is one of those kids that was much better then advertised in Park Hills. An absolute hitter from what I saw this yr.

Also know the kid has a great sense of humor and is honest as the day is long. Perhaps Tdyballgame can share a story or two about a time when Paul was at his house to view some video of a certain game. LOL. Have at it TDY.

Once a Colonel always a Colonel.

WOW!!! This is great news. He sent my daughter a text last evening and he so pumped. Way to go Paul. Always great to see one of the good guys get their due. And I'm not ashamed to say Paul has joined us before for family game night at our household and has spent many a evening there just being Paul. Oh as for the video, that went missing from my collection all season in 2009. Something about studying the habits of the other team. IDK. Anyway, congrats Paul!!!! Go Colonels! Uhhhh, Eastern Colonels!!!!

I coached his father in baseball for 8 years and he is a very good friend. Then I had the joy of watching this young man play football. I am proud of him and wish him the best of luck. What a great family and I know his parent's are extremely proud and excited to have him play close to home. May have to make a trip to Eastern in the fall. Congrats to Paul and his family. JD