Highlands 45 Ryle 43

From a Bluebirds standpoint it was a great win. For a Ryle fan it was like a bad trip to the Dentist office. Ryle slugged through Highlands molasses like offense for a 41-28lead early in the 4th quarter and then couldn't buy a basket.

Congratulations to Highlands.

Edited by ckshockey
omitted lead

Congrats to Highlands! I am at a loss for words.

Uhhhhhh! Welcome to Girls sports in general. On any given night, I dont care how good you are or were last night, today brings uncertainy. Its just the nature of beast, nothing more and nothing less. JMO.

They could play tommorow night and Ryle wins by 30. Or the Birds win by 30. IDK.

From a Bluebirds standpoint it was a great win. For a Ryle fan it was like a bad trip to the Dentist office. Ryle slugged through Highlands molasses like offense for a 41-28lead early in the 4th quarter and then couldn't buy a basket.

Congratulations to Highlands.

LOL, now you know how Highlands fans felt about Ryle beating Highlands in football this yr.

well i guess the north 2 cent millionaires win one back over the south 2 cent millionaires

Welcome to the site cvgwheats!!!! If you are referrring to my post then you are right on when it comes to Girls BB, but pls dont confuse yourself with Highlands and Ryle being on the same level in Football. LOL.