Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie 58 Lloyd 44

Featured Replies

Per KHSAA. Dixie earns number 1 seed in the 34th.

A little surprised this one was this close.

 

Did I hear correctly though that Trammel had a dunk?? Or were they talking about warm ups?

 

This game was 13-11 Dixie end of one, 29-17 at half, 37-21 with 4 mins left in third, 41-30 end of third, and 48-38 with 4 mins left.

First high school game I've watched all year and after hearing how good Dixie was I was left a little disappointed. They seemed out of sink on offense. Committed bad fouls (although I will say the 5th on Pike was a bad call from my view as were a few on Lloyd.) And they didn't seem to play with the hunger that Lloyd exhibited.

 

Then again it is the first game I've watched as I mentioned so maybe I'm off in my assessment.

 

Hope the kid from Lloyd who went down in the 4th is okay. Looked like he was in a LOT of pain as he was on the floor before being carried off by the trainers.

First high school game I've watched all year and after hearing how good Dixie was I was left a little disappointed. They seemed out of sink on offense. Committed bad fouls (although I will say the 5th on Pike was a bad call from my view as were a few on Lloyd.) And they didn't seem to play with the hunger that Lloyd exhibited.

 

Then again it is the first game I've watched as I mentioned so maybe I'm off in my assessment.

 

Hope the kid from Lloyd who went down in the 4th is okay. Looked like he was in a LOT of pain as he was on the floor before being carried off by the trainers.

 

Tyler Bray. He sat out at the beginning of the season with a broken wrist or hand or something to that nature, as he had a cast on it. Poor guy simply can't catch a break.

Dixie is the favorite to win the region, in my opinion. Not really going out on a limb. I can only see NCC as being a real threat.

Cov Cath is just missing something and I think the loss of Mayfield really hurts Holmes.

This indeed was a very sluggish game. Really no flow to the game...too many whistles and both teams looked out of sync.

 

Hopefully NKU19, you get to see the real Dixie team in the future....this may have been their worst effort of the year.

Dixie is the favorite to win the region, in my opinion. Not really going out on a limb. I can only see NCC as being a real threat.

Cov Cath is just missing something and I think the loss of Mayfield really hurts Holmes.

 

Agreed.

A little surprised this one was this close.

 

Did I hear correctly though that Trammel had a dunk?? Or were they talking about warm ups?

 

This game was 13-11 Dixie end of one, 29-17 at half, 37-21 with 4 mins left in third, 41-30 end of third, and 48-38 with 4 mins left.

 

Only if there was a trampoline available.

This indeed was a very sluggish game. Really no flow to the game...too many whistles and both teams looked out of sync.

 

Hopefully NKU19, you get to see the real Dixie team in the future....this may have been their worst effort of the year.[/

 

I agree this is the most lack lustre game that Dixie has played. I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt the whistles were on the excessive side.

I agree with future totally. Dixie played with no fire at all in this game. No rythym on offense at all. No hustling on loose balls and many missed free throws. And they had to have a fairly low shooting percentage in this game. Hatton was off big time in this game also. I heard that the Dixie lockeroom was a pretty bad scene after this one.

I agree this is the most lack lustre game that Dixie has played. I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt the whistles were on the excessive side.
This indeed was a very sluggish game. Really no flow to the game...too many whistles and both teams looked out of sync.

 

Hopefully NKU19, you get to see the real Dixie team in the future....this may have been their worst effort of the year.

 

I have to agree completely Solomon. This was definately Dixie's worst outing of the season.

Only if there was a trampoline available.

 

He had one in warm ups.....and it was without a trampoline. :D

I agree with future totally. Dixie played with no fire at all in this game. No rythym on offense at all. No hustling on loose balls and many missed free throws. And they had to have a fairly low shooting percentage in this game. Hatton was off big time in this game also. I heard that the Dixie lockeroom was a pretty bad scene after this one.

 

I mean NO disrespect to Lloyd's team at all but do you think, as other teams will do sometimes, Dixie "plays down" to the competition at times? Could be, as the KIDS they are, they may be taking their success for granted and not putting in 4 quarters of effort.

He had one in warm ups.....and it was without a trampoline. :D

 

Are you serious? Now that's impressive.......I gotta see it to believe it though!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.