Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 70 Simon Kenton 53

Featured Replies

  • Author
Scoreboard said 69-53.

I got my score from the scoreboard.....?

That is a good win for Coach Carr and the Eagles.

I got my score from the scoreboard.....?

 

I'm talking about the scoreboard in the gym.

Good job Scott, they came ready to play. As I said last week, they have better shot at the 10th title than they did last year

Congrats to the Eagles tonight, going into the SK's house and winning big... after the 3 minute mark in the 2nd quarter, it seemed that Scott was too much for the Pioneers tonight.

That is a good win for Coach Carr and the Eagles.

 

I thought that Coach Carr coached a flawless game tonight. Coming off a big win against Dixie and going into the lions den of their biggest rival, I though Scott was vulnerable tonight. Not to be, Carr had his team ready to play. In the 4 years I've been following Scott basketball, IMHO, this is the best coaching job I've seen from Carr. His sideline demeanor has changed, he really seems to have matured as a coach. He's much more calm and patient this year. Scott's schedule has been tough. Especially for a team that only returned 2 players with significant varsity experience. This team seems to be getting better as the season goes along. They could be very dangerous come tournament time. Congratulations to Coach Carr and the Scott Eagles!

^You would be correct, SK led 15-14 then Scott opened it up. Smith and Haynes are a given but Roberts is just as important for the Eagles. He didn't block a bunch of shots but the shots he alters physically and mentally really added up. Scott just flat outplayed SK, I almost got sick to my stomach watching them out hustle us.

Carr just about exploded after the failed Smith off the board pass to Roberts. His face during that huddle said it all.

Carr just about exploded after the failed Smith off the board pass to Roberts. His face during that huddle said it all.

 

Yeah that was the reason he called the t.o. But trust me, that was mild compared to previous season's.

^You would be correct, SK led 15-14 then Scott opened it up. Smith and Haynes are a given but Roberts is just as important for the Eagles. He didn't block a bunch of shots but the shots he alters physically and mentally really added up. Scott just flat outplayed SK, I almost got sick to my stomach watching them out hustle us.

 

Nice to meet you at the game tonight. :thumb:

Nice to meet you as well, I'm just hoping you aren't bad luck for my boys in blue.

Nice to meet you as well, I'm just hoping you aren't bad luck for my boys in blue.
Well, they have won 7 or 8 of the games I've been too.

 

I've been to a lot of games this year at many of the schools, I hate most Sunday's as I can't watch any games, lol.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.