Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC Next 3

Featured Replies

UC has Syracuse away, ND away, and I think SJU away.

 

How many do they need to win from a mental standpoint?

 

I can see 2 potential but I can also see them losing all 3.

 

On a side note, Palm has them winning 3 more games the rest of the season. Rutgers, DePaul, and Providence. I find that hard to believe but then again it is the Big East and their remaining schedule doesn't have many lightweights. I would think they have a CHANCE to beat UL at home, WVU at home and maybe Georgetown once. Then again they could lose all 3.

 

Interesting scenario for UC.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is that they lose all 3 of them.

I believe that one would be good enough from a mental standpoint, but think they have a legitimate shot at winning two.

Need to get at least one. Would feel better about St John's if it was at MSG. They are tough to beat at Carnesecca...

After seeing the game Saturday, I'll be very surprised if they win any of the 3.

  • Author
After seeing the game Saturday, I'll be very surprised if they win any of the 3.

 

ND seems to be their best shot.

ND seems to be their best shot.

 

ND is different team at Home.

  • Author
ND is different team at Home.

 

I didn't say it would be easy. I just think IF they get one it will have to be ND.

Where did you see the Jerry Palm projections Clyde?

Pomeroy has them winning 7 or 8 the rest of the way.

  • Author
Where did you see the Jerry Palm projections Clyde?

Pomeroy has them winning 7 or 8 the rest of the way.

 

I think it's a pay site. HSSRB was reading it to me.

  • Author

Palm has now added a W for UC. He says they will beat Marquette at Milwaukee.

Palm has now added a W for UC. He says they will beat Marquette at Milwaukee.

If they fold up like they did at the crumb center UC has a good chance.

If UC can "steal" one on the road against Notre Dame or St. Johns', I'll feel a lot better about their lackluster performance against Syracuse on Sat.

 

At this point, I'll take any conference win on the road.

  • Author
If UC can "steal" one on the road against Notre Dame or St. Johns', I'll feel a lot better about their lackluster performance against Syracuse on Sat.

 

.

 

Down to the Johnnies.

Top 10 teams in the Big East are something like 27-2 at home in league play. Much easier to say they should beat top 15 teams on the road than actually doing it...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.