Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toyota Classic

Featured Replies

Can someone tell me what the format of this tourny is?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the upper bracket:

 

Jan 19th 7:15

 

Dixie Heights vs Western

 

At 9:00

 

Dunbar vs Scott Co

 

Lower Bracket:

 

Jan 20th 7:15

 

GRC vs Covington Catholic

 

At 9:00

 

Boyle Co vs Christian Co

Would love to see Dixie-Scott Co in the second round.

Toyota Classic gets started tonight. GRC is making up a snow game with Harrison Co tonight and will play Covington Catholic tomorrow.

 

Just saw where #5 Christian Co beat # 9 Bowling Green by almost 30 points.

 

Lower bracket is loaded with #4 GRC, #5 Christian Co and #18 Covington Catholic.

 

Should be some great games in this tourney.

Goldy where are you getting those rankings, just curious. Dixie is the top team in the 9th and Covcath has lost two straight and they are #18?

 

Games should be very competitive regardless.

Goldy where are you getting those rankings, just curious. Dixie is the top team in the 9th and Covcath has lost two straight and they are #18?

 

Games should be very competitive regardless.

They were from the BGP rankings. New BGP rankings came out today after I had alreday posted this thread and are now posted in a thread. In the new rankings Dixie and Covington Catholic dropped out of the rankings.

Thinking the Thursday night games may be cancelled due to the weather???

Lower Bracket games will be played tonight:

 

Jan 21th

 

7:15

 

GRC vs Covington Catholic

 

At 9:00

 

Boyle Co vs Christian Co

Are they going to try to double up and complete tournament tomorrow, or will it move into Sunday?

Are they going to try to double up and complete tournament tomorrow, or will it move into Sunday?

 

I have not heard any news on that yet. When I do I will post it.

So when will Friday's games be played? Will they have the championship game sat. night?

So when will Friday's games be played? Will they have the championship game sat. night?

 

Fridays games I assume will be Saturday. As I posted above, when I find out the other info I will post it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.