Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC/Villanova Updates

Featured Replies

I'd expect this coming from a UK fan...you guys can't wait for UC to lose.

 

New flash...this Villanova team would beat UK worse than UNRANKED Georgia did yesterday.

 

Some of you are failing to realize Nova is #7 in the country right now.

 

I knew that was coming...:rolleyes:

 

If UK played the teams Cincy played they would be 15-0...:sssh:

  • Replies 40
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we got a pretty good gauge on how good UC is in the game. It was hard to say with the schedule they had but they are going into a brutal stretch starting now.

I knew that was coming...:rolleyes:

 

If UK played the teams Cincy played they would be 15-0...:sssh:

 

With their 1st loss coming today to #7 Nova...your point?

 

How many games has UK lost to unranked teams again? :sssh:

 

That same Georgia team that beat UK by 7 beat EKU by 7 a few days earlier on the same floor. :sssh:

Nova is one of the best defensive teams in the country.

 

If the COACHES think they're a top 10 team, I'll tend to agree with them over a casual observer that's only seen them maybe this one time against UC.

 

I'm sure SDSU is actually the 6th best team in the country too....

I knew that was coming...:rolleyes:

 

If UK played the teams Cincy played they would be 15-0...:sssh:

 

What happened to that blowout you were crowing about?

 

If UK played in the Big East they'd be fighting with the middle of the pack for 4-9th place...

I think we got a pretty good gauge on how good UC is in the game. It was hard to say with the schedule they had but they are going into a brutal stretch starting now.

 

I've been saying all year that UC is 18-25 type team....regardless of how they do against the elite teams in the conference like Nova, Pitt, and Syracuse.

 

Their games against teams like Marquette, Notre Dame, Louisville, St.John's, and G'town are more indicative of where this team is than the above named teams.

Getting beat and getting smoked is different.

 

Good point and very equal to the difference between Villanova and Georgia as well.

I knew this would be a tough game for UC. A lot of people have been bashing them but even the announcer on TV said they had a bright future ahead.

I'm sure SDSU is actually the 6th best team in the country too....

 

I agree they aren't 6th best team in the country...that'd be the one exception. I also thought UCF was a fraud in the top 25.

Announcer just said UC is for real...but they simply ran in to a team that is extremely tough at home. (45 in a row)

 

BTW...check the scores of this series.

 

In three games at UC the games have been within 4. The three games at Nova have been 15 plus, excluding today..

I've been saying all year that UC is 18-25 type team....regardless of how they do against the elite teams in the conference like Nova, Pitt, and Syracuse.

 

Their games against teams like Marquette, Notre Dame, Louisville, St.John's, and G'town are more indicative of where this team is than the above named teams.

 

You could say that about almost any team. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.