Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC/Villanova Updates

Featured Replies

And One...10 point game right now

 

Make it 9

 

55-46 Nova

  • Replies 40
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

55-48 Nova...

 

Uc cuts 20 point lead to 7

Timeout Nova with around 10 mins to go

I'd expect this coming from a UK fan...you guys can't wait for UC to lose.

 

New flash...this Villanova team would beat UK worse than UNRANKED Georgia did yesterday.

 

Some of you are failing to realize Nova is #7 in the country right now.

 

Very good point; Georgia isn't so mighty.....

They don't call the offensive foul on Stokes for pushing Jackson down but they call a ticky tack foul on Nova for reaching in on cash? Great officiating.

57-50 8:31 left

I'd expect this coming from a UK fan...you guys can't wait for UC to lose.

 

New flash...this Villanova team would beat UK worse than UNRANKED Georgia did yesterday.

 

Some of you are failing to realize Nova is #7 in the country right now.

 

I'm glad you took the realization of me being a UK fan...

 

I was talking about college basketball in general and the teams that I have watched, 'Nova is not the 7th best team in the nation IMO. Maybe 10-15.

59-50 after two free throws

I'm glad you took the realization of me being a UK fan...

 

I was talking about college basketball in general and the teams that I have watched, 'Nova is not a top 10 team IMO.

 

Nova is one of the best defensive teams in the country.

 

If the COACHES think they're a top 10 team, I'll tend to agree with them over a casual observer that's only seen them maybe this one time against UC.

It's unreal how many players are in foul trouble from both teams. These refs have been horrible both ways.

64-56 532 left

Villanova continues to have an answer for every UC basket.

 

Another horrible no call.

 

JJ gets pushed to the ground by Armwood then they call a touch foul on Cash.

Nova is one of the best defensive teams in the country.

 

If the COACHES think they're a top 10 team, I'll tend to agree with them over a casual observer that's only seen them maybe this one time against UC.

 

You are right...I've only watched them this one time.:rolleyes:

Another and one for Bishop.

 

68-58 with 4:25 left

You are right...I've only watched them this one time.:rolleyes:

 

Name 10 teams better than Villanova.

 

Good luck.

 

Their guard depth is matched by no other team in the country.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.