Seneca 90 Ballard 87

With Ballard and J-Town both losing tonight that leaves Dixie Heights from the 9th Region as the only remaining undefeated boys high school team in the state of Kentucky.

That's impressive but they really haven't played a tough team yet. They beat Conner in a close one and NewCath early before their football players started clicking and Highlands who was shorthanded.

Does Dixie Heights play the competition that J-Town and Ballard play?

Not really, but they're a pretty decent team lead by Freshman guard Brandon Hatton. I think they're gonna be in the upcoming Toyota Classic at Scott Co. so we can see then what they are made of. Since they are the only undefeated team left I thought that it was worth noting.

Not really, but they're a pretty decent team lead by Freshman guard Brandon Hatton. I think they're gonna be in the upcoming Toyota Classic at Scott Co. so we can see then what they are made of.[/QUOTE]

Yes they are. Their first game is with #13 Western. If they were to win that game then they would face Scott Co....which plays Dunbar.

With Ballard and J-Town both losing tonight that leaves Dixie Heights from the 9th Region as the only remaining undefeated boys high school team in the state of Kentucky.

Not correct. John Hardin is also undefeated.

Not correct. John Hardin is also undefeated.

You're right. They slipped by me while researching it. Good thing I didn't start a whole new thread about Dixie being the only undefeated team left. I thought about it though. Thanks for setting me straight. :ohbrother:

Not really, but they're a pretty decent team lead by Freshman guard Brandon Hatton. I think they're gonna be in the upcoming Toyota Classic at Scott Co. so we can see then what they are made of. Since they are the only undefeated team left I thought that it was worth noting.

That should be a good test for them.

By the looks at the score, Seneca just outscored them. 177 points and no OT, that's a lot of points and very little defense by both teams. Seneca is just as athletic as Ballard, they must have had a good night shooting the ball. Congratulations Seneca. With Ballards schedule, it was just a matter of time before they got beat. It's hard to keep playing top teams and come away with a win every night.