3. New Cath

4. Holmes

5. Campbell County

6. Boone County

7. Ryle

8. Brossart

9. Simon Kenton

10. Walton-Verona

I agree with this ranking, although after Holy Cross beat Ryle last night, I might include the Indians instead of Walton.

Is Holy Cross really a top 10 yet? This was a nice win, but remember that Ryle is still without Vollet. He is a game changer. I am not taking away from the win at all, but just not sure about top 10. I am extremely happy to see Mr. Allen's name in the box score liek that. He is a great guy and a nice player.

I agree with this ranking, although after Holy Cross beat Ryle last night, I might include the Indians instead of Walton.

Would anyone be interested in having a consensus bgp.com Top 10 vote every week? I would be willing to compile the numbers if there was enough interest.

Is Holy Cross really a top 10 yet? This was a nice win, but remember that Ryle is still without Vollet. He is a game changer. I am not taking away from the win at all, but just not sure about top 10. I am extremely happy to see Mr. Allen's name in the box score liek that. He is a great guy and a nice player.

Holy Cross is only going to get better as the season progresses. Avery is only a freshman and McClendon a sophomore. As those two adjust to the new style and get more comfortable in the HC system, you'll see HC turn some heads.

We should know more about HC this Friday when they had over to Holmes for the Covington City Championship.