Where Does Michigan Go From Here?

The Observer

Michigan is sold only an Michigan guy to do the job. I think Rich Rod needs more time to get more kids with speed in there. Big Ten footbal is still slow foot style.
I can certainly agree with this but imo the biggest difference in speed is with the linemen and linebackers. Most Big 10 teams are getting speed at the O skill positions but the defensive side has the largest gap in speeed, jmo. SEC defenses, the good ones anyway and not UK or Vandy have a huge advantage in speed,

I can certainly agree with this but imo the biggest difference in speed is with the linemen and linebackers. Most Big 10 teams are getting speed at the O skill positions but the defensive side has the largest gap in speeed, jmo. SEC defenses, the good ones anyway and not UK or Vandy have a huge advantage in speed,

Very true.

Especially on the DL.

They are young and they should get better, with that I agree. But, it's not like this is his first year there and he inherited it. Michigan has not improved defensively at all during his tenure. He has to get some of the blame for being in this position.

He deserves every ounce of blame, I'm not trying to insiuate otherwise. I see what he has done with the offense this year and I say let's give him another year to see what we get with the defense.

Plus, if you don't get Harbaugh how do you win firing Rich Rod? Who do we get to satisfy the fan base, realistically?

All jmo