Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 Jimmy Ledo to Providence. Does it impact...

Featured Replies

Hope the kid gets it figured out in regards to life.

 

I think I'd pass on him.

 

Sounds like his former HS coach might want people to pass on him as well...

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading that article, I'm with GT and Clyde. I'm not sure I'd even want this kid on UKs team.

Hope the kid gets it figured out in regards to life.

 

I think I'd pass on him.

 

After reading that article, I'm with GT and Clyde. I'm not sure I'd even want this kid on UKs team.

 

Maybe you guys should give Cal a call I'm sure he would welcome your advice.

Maybe you guys should give Cal a call I'm sure he would welcome your advice.

 

I'm sure the inside info I have on him will get back to Cal in the spring... :thumb:

Maybe you guys should give Cal a call I'm sure he would welcome your advice.

 

Maybe you should give Richard Pryor a call. I'm sure he would welcome you're hilarious jokes.

Maybe you should give Richard Pryor a call. I'm sure he would welcome you're hilarious jokes.

 

For a youngster, your reference to the all-time best comedian is impressive.

Maybe you should give Richard Pryor a call. I'm sure he would welcome you're hilarious jokes.

 

 

Not a joke at all. Just can't understand how you pass judgement on a kid after reading an article. Anyway Richard Pryor is dead so calling him would be tough.

I'm sure the inside info I have on him will get back to Cal in the spring... :thumb:

 

Wow, now you know more than Cal.

Wow, now you know more than Cal.

 

Wow, now you can't comprehend a statement...

Wow, now you can't comprehend a statement...

 

:lol:

For a youngster, your reference to the all-time best comedian is impressive.

 

:thumb: I'll take most older stand up comedy over 99% of the stand up I hear nowadays.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.