Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 Jimmy Ledo to Providence. Does it impact...

Featured Replies

What you consider old now won't seem so old in a few years. That has been my experience. :thumb:

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What you consider old now won't seem so old in a few years. That has been my experience. :thumb:

 

Just messing with my pal Clyde... :thumb:

I read somewhere that his commitment to Providence didn't stop the recruiting, but it's not Rick that stayed after him. If Ledo reclassifies to this year and commits soon it will be to the cats.

I read somewhere that his commitment to Providence didn't stop the recruiting, but it's not Rick that stayed after him. If Ledo reclassifies to this year and commits soon it will be to the cats.

 

As in UK?

Sounds like he may have committed to the hometown school to make some folks happy. May eventually end up there, but my take is that a big time prospect needs to be at a big time school. I know Providence is the Big East and all, but I just always felt that an elite prospect should play for a good program, but thats just me. We'll see what happens from here.

As in UK?

Yup.

If he reclassifies and ends up in UK's 2011 class then....:scared:

 

 

 

That would be the most insane class of all time, no disputing.

Several sources reporting UL will not recruit Ledo after his decommit. Looks like UK is the heavy favorite at this point.

 

Not sure this is a good get even with his ability to score. Has no interest in playing D and from what I have been told is a poor teammate. We'll see...

How in the world is Cal going to have spots for all these guys?

How in the world is Cal going to have spots for all these guys?

 

As of now Ledo is 2012. Will be PLENTY of room...

As of now Ledo is 2012. Will be PLENTY of room...

 

:lol: I thought I saw somewhere he was reclassifying to 2011 or is that a long shot at best?

:lol: I thought I saw somewhere he was reclassifying to 2011 or is that a long shot at best?

 

Would take a massive amount of work to qualify for 2011. Don't see it happening, but hey Bledsoe qualified... :D

Hope the kid gets it figured out in regards to life.

 

I think I'd pass on him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.