Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region top players thus far

Featured Replies

I know the season is young, but we've had several games now to evaluate players, and with the holidays, we'll have several days without basketball games. So here's my list. Thoughts?

 

1. Robbie Stenzel, Clark County

2. Vinny Zollo, Clark County

3. Treg Setty, Mason County

4. Kellen Smith, Scott

5. Corey Rogers, Clark County

6. Omar Prewitt, Montgomery County

7. Jordan Gilbert, Mason County

8. Kyle King, Deming

9. Jaylen Daniel, Clark County

10. Mason Monroe, Pendleton County

 

Honorable Mention

 

Nate Losey, Campbell County

Nate McGovney, Campbell County

Colton Fraysure, Augusta

Luke King, Deming

Travis Norton, Bishop Brossart

Tyler Black, Mason County

Todd Jefferson, Bracken County

Chris Gillispie, Bourbon County

Aaron Jacobs, Paris

From what I have seen so far Kellen Smith, Scott and Omar Prewitt, Montgomery County. I also like that other guard for Scott too but I forget his name, and of course I would have to put Zollo and Gilbert up there based on their numbers.

  • Author
From what I have seen so far Kellen Smith, Scott and Omar Prewitt, Montgomery County. I also like that other guard for Scott too but I forget his name, and of course I would have to put Zollo and Gilbert up there based on their numbers.

 

Is Cameron Haynes the other guard from Scott you're thinking of?

This top 10 looks like a Clark Co all-star team. Where's the fifth starter?

Is Cameron Haynes the other guard from Scott you're thinking of?

 

What # is he?

Number 2.

  • Author
This top 10 looks like a Clark Co all-star team. Where's the fifth starter?

 

I'm far from one of the Clark County Crazies on here. But, I believe that those 4 are indeed 10 of the best players in the region. Who should be put in their place on the list, and which Clark County player should be taken off in your opinion?

I would replace Daniel with Nate Losey.

  • Author
I would replace Daniel with Nate Losey.

 

Honestly, I really wanted to put Nate Losey on my top ten. He's been outstanding this year for the Camels. However, if Jaylen Daniel played for any other team in the region, excluding Mason County, he would be the number one scoring option, and probably rated even higher. He has a lesser role on Clark County's team simply because of their plethora of talent. That's no reason to drop him out of the top 10 IMO.

I would replace Daniel with Nate Losey.[/quote

 

I would do the same...

Nate Losey needs to be in that Top 10.

If Losey plays like he did against Bracken he's top 3.

I would add Jake Handshoe, Montgomery County, to the honorable mention.

Honestly, I really wanted to put Nate Losey on my top ten. He's been outstanding this year for the Camels. However, if Jaylen Daniel played for any other team in the region, excluding Mason County, he would be the number one scoring option, and probably rated even higher. He has a lesser role on Clark County's team simply because of their plethora of talent. That's no reason to drop him out of the top 10 IMO.

 

I agree 100%. Jaylan would be the star for most teams. He is so athletic. Jaylan is 6'7 and can play any position on the floor. Last year he was our starting PG and does do that honor somethimes this year. How many teams have the option to take a kid that is 6'7 and have them play PG? It is just because of all the talent GRC has in this senior class.

 

Purvis was a starter last year and is now our 6th man with the return of Bopper Stenzel this year.

 

Thanks NKYThreeFer for stating this. Coming from me it would sound like I was a homie....:D

Losey, the past five games. 24.8 ppg. 35 points against Bracken, 25 against both Boone and Cooper, 23 against Dixie Heights, 16 against Brossart. 2 + steals pg, 3+ assists pg. He is quick and fast. Plays in your shorts defense. I think he should fit in the top ten somewhere.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.