2010 "Best of the Bluegrass" All-Star Game

Sweeperboy

Excellent point. As I have heard that many college coaches will be on hand not only for the Sunday game but also throughout the week. Sorta a mini end of season combine camp for kids that are being considered. I do know that 3 Division 1 schools will be represented there and none of the 3 are from the State of KY. I guess the better question for those that are going to ask me who those schools are is that will any of the KY Div 1 schools be represented.

Really a great opportunity for kids to get some exposure imo and a better opportunity for colleges to get to see 80 kids all at once.

I think UofL would have to be represented because the Louisville team is practicing at Papa Johns

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the kids commute for practice daily or just stay down there?

The Louisville team commutes and practices every night begining last night Monday and the KY team reports to camp Thurs and stays thru Sunday practicing twice on Thurs, 3 times on Friday and 3 times on Sat.

Alot of work in 3 days.

The Louisville team commutes and practices every night begining last night Monday and the KY team reports to camp Thurs and stays thru Sunday practicing twice on Thurs, 3 times on Friday and 3 times on Sat.

Alot of work in 3 days.

Hoping for great football weather!

Congrats to Austin and Ryan! Go KY!

Football is over. For pete's sake boys, don't get hurt in this thing. I cannot imagine why anyone who has already signed would play in this? I do, however, see how this might be a last hurrah for someone who does not play at the next level and as a tryout for someone who is borderline good enough to play in college. I will set the over/under on attendance at 1200.

Well if the Abner boys and big red come that will take care of the 1200 so your wrong already

Yeah wellllll, it will be 1199 since we are leaving SueBird at home. LOL.

I stop by to watch practice yesterday afternoon at St X. Are you kidding me?????? St X $28 million athletic facilities rival many, many colleges folks. I have never seen facilities like these.

With the weather forecast for Sunday being nasty maybe the predicted 1200 fans can sit in the Skybox Suites in comfort. Yes, Sykbox Suites, not wood and glass, Paul Brown Stadium stuff.

Anyway, for the kids, it looks like 3 practices today again at St X and then on to U of L to practice 3 times Sat in the Cardinals indoor facility. Talked to Coach Jeff Walz last night in Lou at a BB game and I asked him if the indoor field was regulation and he indicated yes. Asked him if it had seating and he was not sure if any and if so how much.

Anyone see where I am going with this one.

Yeah wellllll, it will be 1199 since we are leaving SueBird at home. LOL.

I stop by to watch practice yesterday afternoon at St X. Are you kidding me?????? St X $28 million athletic facilities rival many, many colleges folks. I have never seen facilities like these.

With the weather forecast for Sunday being nasty maybe the predicted 1200 fans can sit in the Skybox Suites in comfort. Yes, Sykbox Suites, not wood and glass, Paul Brown Stadium stuff.

Anyway, for the kids, it looks like 3 practices today again at St X and then on to U of L to practice 3 times Sat in the Cardinals indoor facility. Talked to Coach Jeff Walz last night in Lou at a BB game and I asked him if the indoor field was regulation and he indicated yes. Asked him if it had seating and he was not sure if any and if so how much.

Anyone see where I am going with this one.

When we were there last year they didn't have stands for sitting, standing room only but who knows maybe they can do something???