Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thank you Ryle for broadcating the game live on internet

Featured Replies

It was great to see the game live on the internet yesterday. It is getting pretty cold in Kentucky. The announcers on the internet were a liitle biased (as one should expect) but the two announcers knew their football. They called a good game and Ryle should proud of this program.

I, also, want to thank them. Got to see the game in good streaming video.

It was a fun night!! Watched John Hardin and Christian Co. on bbtel and Ryle/Trinity on the computer.

It was great to see the game live on the internet yesterday. It is getting pretty cold in Kentucky. The announcers on the internet were a liitle biased (as one should expect) but the two announcers knew their football. They called a good game and Ryle should proud of this program.

 

I enjoyed watching the game and I appreciate them streaming it live on the internet. However, I disagree about the announcers, I thought they were pretty bad.

I enjoyed watching the game and I appreciate them streaming it live on the internet. However, I disagree about the announcers, I thought they were pretty bad.

 

I am glad the streaming got better. At the begining of the year it was bad, but they worked through some issues. As for the annoucers, I bet it is a couple of dad's that volunteer their time to help with the stream.

 

WOODSRIDER sounds like a volunteer? Maybe next year you could announce? Typically people that complain are not the people that actually volunteer. So drop Ryle an email , I think it is [email protected] and let them know that you want to volunteer otherwise don't complain about volunteers.

I was thrilled to be able to watch the game. The announcers were obviously very proud of their team, as they should be.

  • Author
I am glad the streaming got better. At the begining of the year it was bad, but they worked through some issues. As for the annoucers, I bet it is a couple of dad's that volunteer their time to help with the stream.

 

WOODSRIDER sounds like a volunteer? Maybe next year you could announce? Typically people that complain are not the people that actually volunteer. So drop Ryle an email , I think it is [email protected] and let them know that you want to volunteer otherwise don't complain about volunteers.

 

 

 

 

As a Trinity fan I just enjoyed watching the game and I appreciate that Ryle had the game live. The announcers were proud of Ryle this year and they certainly had a right to be proud. I EXPECTED the announcers to be somewhat bias toward Ryle but they were not OVERLY biased. The announcers were fine with me. Again, thanks Ryle.

BTW Ryle's defense was very good and stopped Trinity from getting a quick second score. Ryle's defense kept Ryle in the game.

The guy that started Ryle's internet feed has put in a lot of time and effort getting that started. It's not quite yet at "NBC Sports" level, but it's pretty cool and not a lot of schools have it. We have it because of this guy's hard work. Last night he and his fellow announcer sat on top of the press box and brutally cold weather and did their best to allow fans who couldn't be in person to still see the game and follow the action. Props to them for their efforts. :thumb:

 

BTW, the same guy that does the internet feed also does the Ryle Football website, which he again started on his own this year (we had one in the past, but it had become fairly neglected) and has run with it and turned it into a very nice website. Hard to have a great sports program without people like this stepping up to volunteer their time and talents (in his case, the talent is limited, but the effort is outstanding. :p:D:lol:).

I am glad the streaming got better. At the begining of the year it was bad, but they worked through some issues. As for the annoucers, I bet it is a couple of dad's that volunteer their time to help with the stream.

 

WOODSRIDER sounds like a volunteer? Maybe next year you could announce? Typically people that complain are not the people that actually volunteer. So drop Ryle an email , I think it is [email protected] and let them know that you want to volunteer otherwise don't complain about volunteers.

OH, didn't realize I didn't get to have an opinion. And here I thought this was a message board.

The guy that started Ryle's internet feed has put in a lot of time and effort getting that started. It's not quite yet at "NBC Sports" level, but it's pretty cool and not a lot of schools have it. We have it because of this guy's hard work. Last night he and his fellow announcer sat on top of the press box and brutally cold weather and did their best to allow fans who couldn't be in person to still see the game and follow the action. Props to them for their efforts. :thumb:

 

BTW, the same guy that does the internet feed also does the Ryle Football website, which he again started on his own this year (we had one in the past, but it had become fairly neglected) and has run with it and turned it into a very nice website. Hard to have a great sports program without people like this stepping up to volunteer their time and talents (in his case, the talent is limited, but the effort is outstanding. :p:D:lol:).

 

I was at the Beechwood game and it was miserably cold at 8:00 - 8:30 I cannot believe they were on top of the press box broadcasting this game. Props to them. I think my teeth were still chattering an hour later when I was home. He has done a very nice job on the website as well. It is nice to have someone volunteer their time to a program.

I applaud any folks that take the time and effort to do the broadcast. I'd love for CCH to add video.

 

Who did the broadcast for Ryle?

Three things, Death, taxes and the complaint that volunteers for a certain school are supposed to be Jim Nance and Phil Sims and show no bias. As for CCH adding video, it's more money, more computer power, and as you know, it's hard enough to find a color man, finding a full time camera man will be just another added complication.

For what it's worth I didn't think they were overly bias. That wasn't what I was talking about. I also assumed these were the regular Ryle announcers. Now that I know they ate fairly new at it they weren't that bad.

I applaud any folks that take the time and effort to do the broadcast. I'd love for CCH to add video.

 

Who did the broadcast for Ryle?

 

I'll PM you with his name. Not sure he'd want it made public on this website. Nice guy. He and his wife volunteer a lot up at Ryle.

 

And if he's reading this - since you missed the last baseball field work day, you now owe me big time! Double duty next field day, pal. :D

Three things, Death, taxes and the complaint that volunteers for a certain school are supposed to be Jim Nance and Phil Sims and show no bias. As for CCH adding video, it's more money, more computer power, and as you know, it's hard enough to find a color man, finding a full time camera man will be just another added complication.

 

Agree, and people should get every penny of what they pay for. lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.