Thank you Ryle for broadcating the game live on internet

wailupebob

It was a nice job that had around 380 viewers at one point. You can't say enough about guys like this and the Covcath web radio guys. Tons of volunteered time to promote HS athletics is awesome.
Thanks Q. And it's going to take us a long, long time to cacth up with the hours logged by Brossart's Dave Schabell. He's the master.

Coop, Thanks for the props. Yes, we were freezing but as the game progressed you could not feel the coldness (only lost 1 digit and the tip of my ear). We are going to probably do a couple of basketball games and the baseball home games. Will need help for baseball...and Coop, you would make a great announcer!

Coop, looks like you just raised your hand, at the wrong time! :lol:

Indeed Coop would do a great job of announcing a baseball game and announcing a baseball game is a lot harder than one would think, as there is a whole lot of down time, compared to football or basketball! :thumb:

Coop, Thanks for the props. Yes, we were freezing but as the game progressed you could not feel the coldness (only lost 1 digit and the tip of my ear). We are going to probably do a couple of basketball games and the baseball home games. Will need help for baseball...and Coop, you would make a great announcer!
What about the Raider Rumble? Would be great for us out of towners to see some great wrestling.

Three things, Death, taxes and the complaint that volunteers for a certain school are supposed to be Jim Nance and Phil Sims and show no bias. As for CCH adding video, it's more money, more computer power, and as you know, it's hard enough to find a color man, finding a full time camera man will be just another added complication.

When we started out to do this our budget was.....$0.00. The cost to stream the football games is $0.00. If you would like to send me an email, I can explain how we do it. The camera we are using is dated and the computer that we are using is a couple of years old; that being said, it is quite easy to do.

rylewebmaster@ryleraiderfootball.org

You don't have to be a tech person to figure it out. I will be more than happy to show.