Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uk/ Oklahoma updates

Featured Replies

I love how strong the team started the game tonight. Somewhat of a change from last year's Cats.

I love how strong the team started the game tonight. Somewhat of a change from last year's Cats.

 

I'll be interested to see how they play against Washington.

Jimmy Dykes is annoying.

Jimmy Dykes is annoying.

 

You're about 10 years too late :lol:

I'm really glad we landed Jones, especially since he was a late get. Team would've lost about 8 or 9 more games than they will with him in the line up.

Jones is awesome. Knight doesn't look as crisp tonight. Vargas...????. Lamb is better than I thought. Liggins is pure hustle and determination. Miller still disappears, for LONG stretches. Jorts, well, he's Jorts.

Jones has been on a Rampage!!!

8 point game with 1:09 remaining.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.