Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uk/ Oklahoma updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

26-18 Lamb with 8.

Looks like UK is continuing the hot shooting.

Is this game online any where? I'm in class lol

  • Author
Is this game online any where? I'm in class lol

 

ESPN 2 and maybe ESPN3 online?

  • Author
Vargas looks awful...

 

Exactly what I was saying.

Vargas looks awful...

 

That's because he is. :lol:

That's because he is. :lol:

 

I was hoping he would be at least decent. I don't even think he could even guard me.

Vargas is awful. I'd rather have Stacey Poole on the floor than him playing.

  • Author

Lots of Cats picking up fouls.

  • Author

Cats up 14 at the half.

Terrence Jones is pretty good.

 

Understatement.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.