Jaylen Beckham To Huntington Prep

Wow.. Whoever said that he's a LeBron fan was right. On his Facebook, he just quoted LeBron from his ESPN special "The Decision." Then he followed this up with his own remix and said I will be taking my talents to Huntington Prep. Hm..

That would be me. I just wonder if he'll make it Scott County next year.:sssh::lol:

He joins a loaded Huntington team that already has several Big East commits, includin 6'3 Cincy commit, Jeremiah Davis.

Davis is the only player to commit on the roster. They do have several high major recruits, but none that have pulled the trigger yet...

Davis is the only player to commit on the roster. They do have several high major recruits, but none that have pulled the trigger yet...

I thought they had two committed to St. Johns or Rutgers already?

Maybe it's Quality Education out of NC that I'm thinking of.

:D

I thought they had two committed to St. Johns or Rutgers already?

Maybe it's Quality Education out of NC that I'm thinking of.

Walter looks like you might get to see him play against Quality Education on Dec 12th at Rupp. Racing to the Rim Showcase. I think it is 5pm Start.

Should be a good day of Basketball there...:D

• 2 months later...
Just saw on Facebook that Jaylen is back in Lexington 'for good'. Anyone know what happened to Huntington Prep? Surely the season isn't over yet is it?

I saw that too. I haven't seen this much drama over a Kentucky kid since Bill Walker and OJ Mayo left Rose Hill.