Top Underclassmen in NKY

gamer31

ok seriously Cottingham is not only the number one catcher in Ft. Mitchell but in Northern Kentucky. Bertke is a very good player but lets not start making a catcher controversy when I doubt if there is one.

I would think Popham might have something to say about that.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok seriously Cottingham is not only the number one catcher in Ft. Mitchell but in Northern Kentucky. Bertke is a very good player but lets not start making a catcher controversy when I doubt if there is one.

Both are good players but.....IMO.....

Pop hits better, has a better head for baseball and has played in the big HS games.

Cottingham I believe has never played in anything but one District HS game and that was in a loss to HC last year!

Cottingham does have a better arm but I would take Pop over Cottingham, as I just like the fire and leadership Popham has shown in his years of playing Varsity at Dixie.

Both are good players but.....IMO.....

Pop hits better, has a better head for baseball and has played in the big HS games.

Cottingham I believe has never played in anything but one District HS game and that was in a loss to HC last year!

Cottingham does have a better arm but I would take Pop over Cottingham, as I just like the fire and leadership Popham has shown in his years of playing Varsity at Dixie.

Your right Cottingham is over rated,that why no body is after him.